Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Unique Sexual Experiencees: What are yours?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 05,Apr,09 03:05
I had sex when I was younger in some pretty outlandish places. Once on a Ferris wheel at a State Fair, in an airplane I was piloting, a hundred feet underwater, and on horseback. That doesn't include a few really small cars, on a starlight beach, on a mountain top, and many other places.

What are your experiences beyond a bedroom or motel. Who has had sex in elevators, on a train, in a public bathroom, etc. lets hear your stories. Your experiences may suggest a new place for someone to have sex.