to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Power Washer Sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59212 at 16,Apr,10 03:28
I pulled the hose on a power washer up between my legs one time no knowing how good it would feel. Now it goes there every time I use one. As long as no ones looking.

Similar topics: 1.uncommon masturbation devices   2.What super power you wish you could have   3.PUSSY POWER   4.If you feel like you have no power...   5.ATTENTION TO ALL AUSTRALIANS BEFORE YOU VOTE "YES"  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 01,Apr,17 08:17
l heard years ago about the old rattly washing machines and women rubbing against them while they spun, but the pulse of a gerni sounds good too. But nothing beats a good old fuck any day *lix*

By #454258 at 30,Mar,17 06:07
just don't hurt yourself. those things can take skin off.

By #27618 at 18,Apr,10 02:24
Could someone explain what a "power washer" is please?

In OZ, the term "power washer" usually suggests a high pressure cleaner, and I am sure that is not what it refers to in this post.
By #23212 at 18,Apr,10 06:42
In the USA and Canada (and perhaps elsewhere?), the term also refers to the same thing, a high pressure washer/cleaner! Perhaps in OZ you could call this 'high pressure sex' mate.

By #24286 at 16,Apr,10 23:50
A Power Washer here in UK is a steam washer you clean your car and yard with. I winced when I saw the headline! Now I know.
By #23212 at 17,Apr,10 00:30
I think you may have inadvertently learned something else here: Some people call the feelings of water squirting on their genitals, "sex". Interesting.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 16,Apr,10 13:52 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YES, I HAVE ONE UP MY ASS AS I AM WRITING THIS.
By #23212 at 17,Apr,10 00:29
Is that what makes you always be SHOUTING?

Adult Discussion Forum