Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

First 1 2 passout at a party

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #18416 at 21,Apr,10 07:03
Learn from my mistake power drinking at a big party all frieds & fellow workers 40 + people about 2 am i go set on love set ripped bad i passed out i come 2 lil bit seeing flashing lights {white}i hear people laughing & talking when i feel my pants being pulled off & my heels slamming down hard then i passed back out about me i am fat 26 yrs old then & have very small penis like a turtles head stays inside me most of time all u can see is pee hole only 3 inches hard anyway i come 2 & they have my legs spread & somebody is pulling on my penis keeping my eyes closed i am freaking out i my head what 2 do well i was a virgin then & it didnt take much a i started getting hard the girl started laughing & moved away when i heared my best friend tell his wife 2 jack me off i hear people trying get her & others 2 jack me off i laying there with my eyes closed freaking out in my head wtat 2 do my penis srinks back inside me i was scared 2 death i know everybody i though they were my friends my bf gives his wife 100 dallors & she rubs my legs & balls soon my lil penis gets hard people r laughing & taking pictures say all kinds off stuff about how small i was when i could'nt help it i came big they rubbed it on my face after a long time somebody rolled me over the next thing i know i feel something being push up my butt they put a lot differt stuff in me taking pictures the hole time finely about 6 am the last people 4 young guys & they girl friends peeed on me then they left i got up found my cloths tore up my money gone i went home cleaned picked my stuff left & have never been back & this is they first time i ever told anybody

Similar topics: 1.wer organisier eine Geile party ?   2.Matt and I might be going to a swingers party!   3.SYD London Christmas Party   4.Underwear and swimwear party   5.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #43287 at 21,Apr,10 10:40
Power drinking at a big party might be something I'd expect from an 18 yr. old, but at 43??AND with friends and co-workers??? That kind of behavior speaks volumes. Why would you knowingly place yourself in a position where you give up ALL self control? You can't tell me at your age you didn't know what would happen. Why not add three or four 'ludes to the mix while you're at it?

Any behavior therapist will tell you that you're engaging in what they'd call self-destructive activity. You need help, dude. Looking at your pictures I see you're obese. Sorry, but the pictures don't lie. I'm guessing you've got a very low sense of self worth and rather than do something about it you'd rather wallow in self pity. Put down the twinkie and pick up the dumb bell. Instead of SITTING in front of your computer for twenty minutes crying about your problems turn the damn thing off and go power walk for those same twenty minutes. You whine about having a little dick - well, you've got a little dick because your bloated gut is pulling on your organs in all kinds of wrong ways. Lose that gut and you'll probably gain two inches of dick!

You are where you are because of choices you've made, and apparently you've made some bad choices. Now here's your opportunity to make another choice- take control of your life and get yourself on a path to get healthy in body and mind as well. As Andy DuFreyne said,.. either get busy living or get busy dying. Sorry to be harsh with you dude, but you need a kick in the ass from somebody. You're 43...not 93. You've got lots of time to make it happen. It comes down to what want out of life. Your choice!!!
By spermkiss at 21,Apr,10 16:12 other posts of spermkiss 
I couldn't have said it better myself. Dickpicster has given you the tough love you need. Get moving.

Adult Discussion Forum