Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to enlarge man balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39337 at 21,Apr,10 11:01
Maybe it will be funny for someone, but I have personally problem with my balls. In comparison with others they are very small. Are there any methods enlarge my balls?

Similar topics: 1.curious   2.Balls!   3.who can tell me how to enlarge my dick?   4.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   5.Big Balls  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 21,Apr,10 17:03 other posts of spermkiss 
I just had a look at your page, and while you do not have a huge pair of low hangers as some men do, your balls look pretty good. They are slightly larger and hang lower than my own so count your blessings. And they are still visible in your scrotum when you have an erection. Many men's almost disappear inside the body when the penis is erect.

OK, if you want better testicle definition here's what you can do: wear a cock ring. I've worn one 24/7 for about ten years now without any ill effects. (Well, skin reaction, but I'll come back to that in a minute.) The ring holds my balls down in my sac for a nicer appearance. Nicer when I'm nude, of course, but also nicer under clothes, especially a Speedo type bathing suit. And I know this means something to you. On your page you say you joined to show yourself off so I'm willing to wager that you like having a bulging crotch. I sure do.

Now about the skin irritation. I found that both metal and rubber cock rings caused my skin to break out. For other men that might not be a problem. So I use a child size jade bracelet. Works like a charm. Plus there is the added advantage that not being metal it doesn't set off metal detectors at airports (I've heard of this happening).
By spermkiss at 21,Apr,10 17:11 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just had another look at your photos. Two are especially nice. "In the evening" posted 1/22 and "my cock and balls in the morning" posted 4/11 are classic penis portraits. They could be of a Greek statue. Nice work.

Adult Discussion Forum