Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

why comments are important

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5594 at 30,Apr,10 16:50
I can see the point of showing your cock off, I can also understand looking at nice big or small cocks. I also understand those who wish to look at pussy or show pussy. So I am pretty broad minded. Why the desperation to have comments ???? I show my cock small though it be but don?t give a "fuck" what anyone thinks about it
Answers without swearing please

Similar topics: 1.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   2.how important are tits for you?   3.Important facts about blowjobs?   4.Comments not showing?   5.Small Update that may be very important for some  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 30,Apr,10 22:58
From Matt's Wife: Oh and trickydicky you swore in your comment, you said fuck! I am telling

By #59855 at 30,Apr,10 18:14
From Matt's Wife: It is simple POINTS. If you like showing off and getting on the front pages and staying active you need points. Your activities on the site dictate your points. If you give negetive comments and they get deleted then you lose points thus encouraging positive comments. Hope this helps.

Adult Discussion Forum