Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Today's theme

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43287 at 30,Apr,10 17:07
My, my, my,... such vitriol being bandied about today. I can feel the heat even with my laptop turned off. In the words of Rodney King,... "can't we all just... get along???

Seriously,.. I enjoy looking through the forum for the odd interesting topic and the like. But I feel like I'm reading exchanges between high school students with all this nonsense. There are always going to be people who like to start fires, and they thrive on getting others hooked and fanning the flames until there is one great conflagration with several parties involved.
You don't knock down a fire by pouring more gas on it. You take away the heat, the fire dies, you take away the fuel, the fire dies and you take away the oxygen, the fire is dead.
STOP responding, STOP even acknowledging. Once you've engaged yourself you've given control to the other person. They jiggle the bait and you fall for it, hook, line and sinker. We're all a little better than that.

Once they realize no one is taking the bait, they'll move on to another fishing hole, and isn't that better than letting them reel you in.
ok,.. that's enough fishing analogy. You get it, I hope.

Similar topics: 1.Big Cocks in Sexy Panties...   2.What did you do today , that was so much fun , ..... you want to tell everyone here about it !!!   3.Who made you cum today?   4.FAVOURITE FILM SCORES   5.ROGER MOORE R.I.P.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 30,Apr,10 18:11
From Matt's Wife: I agree I figured that out with a couple people on here

Adult Discussion Forum