to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Worn Panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7750 at 08,Apr,09 17:33
Hey guys, I have been approached quite a few times on here about my worn panties. I was told that many guys like these. If there really is an interest in this let me know.

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing Panties   2.PANTY WEARING MEN?   3.who wants my worn panties   4.Dirty sticky panties   5.Sniffing Ladies Panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 10,Jul,14 09:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Please contribute here: /forum/thread.php?id=22644

By #136427 at 08,Jul,14 11:56
I like ditry panties!
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

But this thread is dead!!!
By leopoldij at 08,Jul,14 18:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Then Visit this thread... /forum/thread.php?id=22644

By #136638 at 03,Jul,14 16:53
Its so erotic to see a womans dirty panties either a picture of them or obviously better in person so you can pick them up and sniff them, lick them and stroke with them. To see those creamy stains makes ones cock so hard. Not to many guys can resist seeing a pair of panties in the hamper, or on the floor and not be curious about them. I have such a kinky wife who enjoys panty play with her panties and others panties, we have used a friend of hers panties many times, usually its my wife face down ass up with the panties laying down on the bed and her nose buried in the crotch of the panties as I do her doggy style. Other times its the same her face down, ass up with her nose in her friends dirty panty crotch and me with a pair of my wifes panties over my face like a mask so I can sniff her scent. I do not last to long while stroking inside my wifes pussy and sniffing her panties at the same time. Check out our profile for more about us.
By leopoldij at 03,Jul,14 20:40 other posts of leopoldij 
well, nice, but where's the wife? you should take some pics of her panties and her pussy together

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,14 20:28 other posts of leopoldij 

By hogweed at 07,Oct,10 23:17 other posts of hogweed 
Does anyone have an interest in one of my g-strings just after my fella blew his load into me while I was wearing them? As you can see, they are very messy

By #108498 at 07,Oct,10 17:29
I also like to wear the wife unwashed briefs masturbation

By #6437 at 20,Aug,09 11:20
MMMMMMMMMMm Yes! I love to sniff dirty panties love the smell of pussy and piss. love to do it while sucking a nice hard cock

By #3997 at 08,Apr,09 17:38
i have an interest in it, i love worn panties,

Adult Discussion Forum