to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

One of my major insecurities...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #60159 at 01,May,10 02:58
I have a decent amount of hair between my asscheeks and around my asshole and Im nervous everytime I hookup with someone.. What do you think about the hair and what should I do with it??

Similar topics: 1.Three cheers for Obama!   2.Hairy pussy, who has the hairiest on this site?   3.A message to Homophobes from an average gay guy:   4.Trump to announce major move on wall today at 3PM eastern.   5.new group...small cocks rock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #443033 at 03,Jun,15 19:00
I feel like if I didn't have a carpet of hair covering my asshole I would show it off a lot more. Is there a really inexpensive way of getting rid of it for good? Or at least thin it out around my asshole?
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,15 20:35 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, your ass hair is not unattractive. Your don't show your ass very much in the photos on your page, but the in ones where you have a dildo in your ass we get an idea. So I, for one, find your thick dark hair really nice looking. See my comment on this very Forum post from May, 2010. So how about posting some photos of your nice hairy ass crack with your asshole tucked inside that hair nest.

On to your question. Yes, there is an inexpensive way to get rid of unwanted hair permanently if you consider $200.00 inexpensive. About twelve years ago I had laser hair removal done professionally for more than fifteen hundred dollars. Since then home devices have come on the market for considerably less money. I had some re-growth so I got a Silk'n Flash & Go hair remover to do some touch up. It works. Look into it.
By #443033 at 10,Jun,15 01:32
I just want to get to the point where I don't have to part the hair just so you can see my asshole. For that 200 dollars doesn't sound bad. What is this method and how to I procure it?
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,15 16:49 other posts of spermkiss 
First about the device. It's a permanent laser hair remover for home use. It was suggested to me by another SYD member. I forget his exact name; I'll check and get back to you.

As to where to get it, I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond, but I'm sure that other retailers carry it. Look on the internet, that's what I did.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The member who suggested this device to me is Ray10754 and he has a photo of his on his page.

By #23212 at 05,Jun,15 05:28
What's wrong with using a c.$12 beard trimmer twice a month?
By #443033 at 10,Jun,15 01:23
Sperm donor is right. I also don't want to be itching my ass crack days after I shave because the stubble is growing back in. Also I don't want stubble. I want the hair to be GONE.
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,15 15:12 other posts of spermkiss 
So how's it going mattboy? Have you gotten a Silk'n Flash & Go yet?
By #443033 at 16,Jun,15 22:05
Nah. I'm not in a big hurry. It's something I want to do but I'm not rushing out to buy anything just now.
By spermkiss at 17,Jun,15 16:20 other posts of spermkiss 
That's cool. In the meantime, how 'bout showing off your nice hairy ass while it's still hairy. Come on, post some photos of your hairy ass crack. There are people, a LOT of them, who like hairy asses. Trust me on that.

By sailor at 01,May,10 03:01 other posts of sailor 
got a razor. or have electolysis done.
By #281008 at 11,Jun,15 07:54
nhahhh bunsen burner best treatment

By spermkiss at 05,May,10 03:38 other posts of spermkiss 
It all comes down to what you want to do with your own body, 'cause you can do whatever you like. If your ass hair makes you insecure and if you'd feel better about yourself if it were gone, then shave it off or have it permanently removed with electrolysis or laser hair removal.

I'm a gay man myself who has gone hairless with a laser, but I can go either way with my sex partners. It is fun to be with another hairless man, but it is also fun to be with a hairy guy, especially if he has a hairy ass. There is something really exciting about burying my face in a nice hairy ass crack and using my tongue to fight thru the hair jungle 'til it finds the pink treasure inside.

So relax and don't worry. You're just fine as you are and you'd also be fine hairless.
By #39913 at 05,May,10 11:02
Very well said!

By #23212 at 05,May,10 03:42
If I could get rid of "one of my major insecurities" with one minute of a beard trimmer once a week, I'd be mighty happy!

Adult Discussion Forum