Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Am i doing this right?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #586 at 09,Apr,09 13:24
Hi,

I realised i was bi-curious a few years ago and since then the urge to suck another man's cock has ben getting stronger every day. I started looking for people on the internet about a year ago and i still haven't met up with anyone as of yet (though i have come very close on more than one occasion).

I know that the easiest solution to this problem would be to go out and meet someone at a club/bar/whatever, then go from there but i know it sounds weird but i want to have seen their cock first.

this is why i am trying to meet someone online, i get to see their cock first, then meet them and play around.
i'm still not entirely sure that i am bisexual, but i won't know for sure untill i try sucking a man's cock. and if it does turn out that its the only cock i ever suck, i want it to be a cock i like the look of.

Is this strange, or pedantic? I welcome your comments, suggestions or offers.

New Comment

Comments:
By sailor at 13,Apr,09 02:13 other posts of sailor 
I'm in the same situation as you Penny. Getting curious. I'm not gay. Maybe sucking a dick is going to be on my bucket list.
Finding a clean, disese free is super important. Good luck . Hope your first is good one.

By Olddude at 10,Apr,09 23:18 other posts of Olddude 
I feel the same way as you. I also agree with COWPEREYE.

Adult Discussion Forum