Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Night or morning sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36477 at 08,May,10 09:10
I prefer morning sex between 4 -5 am as my penis gets erect every day at that time.But my wife do not prefer in morning , instead she like sex before sleep.I don?t know how to compromise ?

Similar topics: 1.best friend   2.about to cum and then...   3.Morning boners   4.No morning erections   5.Horniest time of the day?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 17,Feb,11 02:36
What's the difference? OK, just joking. I love sex in the morning. Especially if I'm asleep and my lover starts sucking my cock. I'm half awake with an almost painfully erect cock and she straddles me and starts fucking while I wake up. That always leads to a fantastic climax for both.

On the other hand, after a long days work and a slow build up by seeing your lover lounge around in the evening and slowly get undressed for bed, I'm the one who goes down on her and gets her wet and ready. Then I ride her to orgasm and then my own. We fall asleep spent and satisfied.

Which is best? Morning sex is best in the morning and nighttime sex is best at night. And of course, there's sex in the middle of the day, in the car, at the beach, .... Good question.

By slipper at 16,Feb,11 04:28 other posts of slipper 
Set the alarm for halfway between her bed-time and your morning horny time.

(btw, men get erections repeatedly during each night, in Rapid Eye Movement sleep. You seem to be awaking during one of those periods.)

By #61033 at 15,Feb,11 19:00
I agree - do both.... that way you both get to compromise - with benefits

By #59855 at 15,Feb,11 18:51
From Matt's Wife: I agree, do both. It works well for us

By botanic at 15,Feb,11 08:51 other posts of botanic 
just do both !

Adult Discussion Forum