Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

hiding it for 60 years

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #72118 at 09,May,10 14:51
well here is my four and a half inch dick. now the whole world can see how small it is

Similar topics: 1.Indian Sexlife   2.How many spurts ?   3.what is your age, and cock length   4.The ORIGINAL "Random Bullshit" thread is now in the Dumpster   5.Is it a secret?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 11,May,10 05:24 other posts of slipper 
You are not that small. Look around here for a while and you'll see what small really is!!!

By #5440 at 10,May,10 15:43
spermkiss, i love you

Nothing would make me happier than living in a world where men did not have private parts. I would love to be able to walk down the street feasting my eyes on all the gorgeous cocks and letting my arousal show my love for their beauty. I would only hope that in this perfect world I could also publicly service any manhood that presented itself to me for relief.
By spermkiss at 10,May,10 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Sounds good to me. To be able to drop to my knees and suck a man off whenever and wherever I wished sounds like heaven. Though as I said to dreason above, I'd probably go into penis overload.

By #72118 at 09,May,10 15:30
i have had many people tell me it is too small so tell me what you think. should i quit showing ir?
By spermkiss at 09,May,10 17:34 other posts of spermkiss 
While it is smaller than most, it is far from the smallest I've seen, either on this site or in person. When erect it has nice shape and proportion, so, yes you should keep on showing it. If you've been hiding it for sixty years it is time to bring it out in public for the world to see.
ALL DICKS should be exposed for public viewing.
By #72118 at 09,May,10 21:07
thanks for the nice comments. i will show it more
By spermkiss at 10,May,10 03:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Please do. I am very much in favor of all men putting their dicks on display. I often dream of a world where every man always has his dick exposed all the time everywhere he goes. Men's pants should be made with an opening in the crotch so that even when a man was fully clothed his dick is out there for everyone to see.
By #28707 at 10,May,10 13:56
No, I have a different view. I love looking at cocks but I also like the exercise of my imagination. If all cocks hung out at all times, I think our interest in them would be reduced a lot. I really like syd and wish I had a lot of cock friends but not everybody all the time.
By spermkiss at 10,May,10 16:55 other posts of spermkiss 
You're probably right. If I lived in my dream world I'd probably go into penis overload.

By spermkiss at 10,May,10 17:04 other posts of spermkiss 
And Mr prickfourandahalf, please feel good about your penis. Every man should. You've taken a step by putting photos of it here on SYD. Now take another step and go to a nude beach or a sex club where you can be nude and erect in public, perhaps even have sex in public, either partnered or solo. It's a very liberating feeling.

By pifad at 10,May,10 07:55 other posts of pifad 
Spermkiss, I like the way you think

By pifad at 10,May,10 07:54 other posts of pifad 
You have a perfect looking cock. As long as it gives you pleasure don't be putting yourself down.

By #4531 at 09,May,10 22:15
Looks good to me.

Adult Discussion Forum