Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Don't feel embarrassed...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42017 at 10,May,10 13:09
...to comment on my small dick - I enjoy comments that make fun of my little dicklet -they make me laugh! I actually love having a small cock because it makes me appreciate most of the gorgeous bigger cocks I see on this site. Sometimes when I look at huge cocks I feel like a girl going into the men's locker room by mistake which is so exciting. Also I think it give normal size guys more confidence about themselves when they see my cute little thing which is important to many younger guys.

Similar topics: 1.Massive transformation from soft to hard   2.Coming out of the closet   3.where u embarrassed at school about ur cock   4.embarrassed of my unusually small dick need confidence boost please rate 1-10   5.embarrassed to show small cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By Alwaysnude at 18,Feb,24 20:09 other posts of Alwaysnude 
I love showing off mydick

By Alwaysnude at 24,Dec,21 19:13 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] Be proud

By #5440 at 10,May,10 14:59
I've pretty much given up on waiting for people to make fun of my small penis.
So I spend most of my time here admiring and appreciating the breathtaking cocks on this site. I especially love the soft cocks that are bigger and stronger than my erection.
By spermkiss at 10,May,10 17:15 other posts of spermkiss 
ALL DICKS ARE GOOD! Small, medium, large, cut, uncut, hairy, hairless, they're all good. Power to the penis.

Adult Discussion Forum