to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Married Me - Alone

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #74723 at 10,May,10 21:50
My wife went to Vegas last week and won't be home until next week. I have spent the last week making love to my cock and balls! I LOVE it! I've been going nude and playing with myself since she left! I'd forgotten how wonderful jerking off is. I've (re)discovered how much that I love my cock & balls!! I've found out how much cum I've wasted in her, when I could have been eating and enjoying it myself. Has anyone else had this experience? I mean, jerking off is beautiful; eating cum is delicious and so sexy!!! Write to me if you've found this to be true!!!!

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.married man   3.married and sucking   4.How many of you guys are married?   5.Married Gay Guys..is it normal?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 08,Dec,17 11:15
Well, when you are a widower and retired that can be a very regular happening.

By #3997 at 12,May,10 16:40
I can just say I love having sex with my wife and unloading in her and we have great sex, and she knows as well as i do, that I love playing with my cock and masturbating, sometimes when we are laying in bed she will whisper sweet things in my ear and place my hand on my cock, its fun mutual masturbation or turning each other on by just saying things to them and masturbating, her and I enjoy it together!!
By #59855 at 12,May,10 17:17
From Matt's Wife: Hot
By #3997 at 20,May,10 20:54
I would love if we could all try it some time, matt and wife me and wife that would be a f un time, I would whisper in matts wifes ear and vice versa, to see who can get the lady to cum first,

By leopoldij at 07,Dec,17 23:50 other posts of leopoldij 
I find it hot too. And I find your wife hot too.

Adult Discussion Forum