Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Please just stop sending me pictures of you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11086 at 12,Apr,09 15:20
I am sick of constantly receiving pictures of your parts! Stop it--I did not ask you to send these to me! Every single guy on here says to me---did you see my pics, what do you think of my pics, do you like my cock, can I fuck you. Stop it! I just pulled off my pictures. I will take a few days and see if I feel any better--but stop it! Why can you not just be nice and polite? I only posted my pictures because that is what YOU want to see--not why I am here. I like to talk to men--but MEN are visual, ladies generally are NOT!! Please be respectful--I may try back again in a few days. If not, I apologize to the few polite guys that I did talk with--you gentlemen were nice.

Similar topics: 1.Sending pics   2.Unsolicited pictures   3.Guys approach to women on SYD   4.Who Saves Pictures here to an External Device, or Computer   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #9210 at 24,Apr,09 16:52
SoCal if you do decide to come back, check out my cock pics!!
By #7750 at 26,Apr,09 22:44
You really are a complete stupid moron. Are you one of Mrcockman's gay lovers? He says that 30 guys posing as ladies like him...you must be one of those. You are stupid, sick and absolutely have no class. I am guessing that the 1 attached to your nick is your IQ...but that might be a bit high for you. You probably do not know what an IQ is. This site is full of complete morons...
By #5273 at 29,Apr,09 01:56
I want ppl to take note of this comment by flowerpower it is very negative and digrading.. and very unfair of her to talk to my fellow member like this. I mean all he is doing is basicllly telling her to check his page. Is their something wrong with that?
By #11086 at 29,Apr,09 04:17
Since I started this posting let me clear it up for rude, pompous morons like the one directly above. You are obviously not intelligent enough to discern that purple1 was intentionally trying to provoke me. The entire premise of this was that if we want to look, we will. I do not need to be asked or sent pics. Also, please learn how to spell. The words are spelled "degrading" and "basically" and it should have been spelled "there" and not "their" in the context you used it. Please spend more time educating yourself and less time being an idiot. You may yet find a useful utilization for your limited intellect.
By #3997 at 29,Apr,09 15:08
YEAH!!!

By #5273 at 29,Apr,09 21:09
god dam you are so fucking mean... jesus calm down. fucking seems like you have a dildo cramped up your ass everytime you post. all i am saying is to not be so mean in your comments. you think everything i say is a mark against you. its not. And this isnt a english class and english is my second language so fuck you. plus his comment wasnt even to piss you off he really meant what he said. And one more thing a guy can ask you to check out his page all he wants there is nothing fucking wrong with that you uptight fucking whore bag
By #3997 at 30,Apr,09 15:12
On the other post you wanna use a slur, but your dad just wasted sperm on you, and your mom wasted an egg, i had thought i told you to crawl back inside a nut sack, cause your a waste, had you not started any of this with your comments before, this would have never happened, these discussions were peaceful, the site was peaceful until you and your few anonymous supportors came on this site which i really think is you signing out and in as anonymous. Then posting comments to try to make you feel beter about yourself, but really just seems to me like your trying to be a bigger dumbass then you already are. Why must you bring attention to yourself just sit in the corner like your use too and play with yourself
By #5273 at 30,Apr,09 20:44
thanks supa your true character shines bright in these comments
By #3997 at 30,Apr,09 20:48
Do they now, thank you, just being honest so that i am bashing you, and not anyones gender or anything else, calling people out their names for no reason, thats how all this started, you throw in the towel i will throw one in too and we can all be civil, but you dont wanna or dont know how to act civil either one
By #5273 at 02,May,09 17:35
still negative comments, u said your self that you were ready to be done with this....
By #3997 at 03,May,09 19:29
I am ready to be done with this and be civil i will voice that right now, from this comment on i wont say anything else negative, and we can move forward from here, as long as your next comment after mine is that you agree, just voice that,

By #9747 at 29,Apr,09 17:42
This whole discussion is so amusing to read! Thank you all for posting, I've had such a fun time reading it:)
By #3997 at 30,Apr,09 15:26
Its that dumbass that makes this interesting to read

By #3034 at 17,Apr,09 06:24
I think it's kind of stupid. But stupid people make for stupid rules. But once the asshole gets bored cause he can't do shit else on this site I think he will leave
By #5273 at 17,Apr,09 23:17
totattly aggree with you mail! these assholes are ruining the site!! And i for one work to hard for assholes like so and so to mess it all up.. i say keep letting the women dictate us and what we are supposed to do yeah!!!
By #3997 at 18,Apr,09 01:55
Um, if i read that right he meant stupid people and stupid comments make for stupid rules and you agreeed with him, i think you should real that again, that just proves you dont think before anything comes out of your mouth, unbeliveable....
By #5532 at 24,Apr,09 05:21
Considering the source, what is hard to believe?
By #3997 at 25,Apr,09 00:51
considering the source its not hard to believe, i dont know why i was so shocked

By admin at 16,Apr,09 15:17 other posts of admin 
Considering this topic I have made an addition - now you can set in your profile to accept private messages from friends only, this includes private uploads too.

Just remember that once you set it to friends only and if you have already set comments to friends only - there is no more any way for other members (who are not already your friends) to contact you.

Seems a bit stupid for me, but if you require this - here it is.
By #5273 at 16,Apr,09 20:44
it is stupid
By admin at 16,Apr,09 23:13 other posts of admin 
If you have better ideas, I'm ready to hear them.

Ahh, I forgot. You seem to be one of those, who send unsolicited messages...
By #5273 at 17,Apr,09 00:03
admin what is your veiw on all of this?
By #3997 at 18,Apr,09 01:56
the view is that he added that people can ban people or make it that friends can only make comments on their pages, especially when they are unwanted from certain people,(hint hint)

By #1478 at 16,Apr,09 13:10
I suppose such situation will repeat in future if admins do not prevent it.

All members of the site want to be appreciated and some of them (with inferiority complex?) ask for that. That is the reason for unwanted comments.

I think it is only one way to solve - decrease member points if somebody deletes comment. If admin implements it, you just delete unwanted comment - it hits author.

BTW it is another issue. I suppose it needs to restrict button "wrong cathegory or quality" for prevent improper using.
By admin at 16,Apr,09 15:05 other posts of admin 
Actually, when someone delete your comment you loose points. And it works long ago.

Also, I do not understand the issue. You can always instanteneously ban members who send you unwanted messages.

By #9985 at 12,Apr,09 20:15
i apologise, i am one of the men who sent you a picture of my cock, but as Mrcockman says this is a site called Showyoudick , Flowerpower say she is not on this site but yu are on the partner site showyourcunt.net, i think that gives it away. i thought the whole idea on these sites is to show your bits, sorry if i am wrong
By #5273 at 13,Apr,09 00:50
THANK YOU!
By #7655 at 13,Apr,09 00:58
You obviously still do not get it! Why don't you just get off the site and go fuck over another group of guys. You are not welcome here. YOU are not worth losing even one lady over. Go check out how the voting is going..YOU are losing big time!
By #5273 at 13,Apr,09 02:49
get it? i am smarter then you shut up there is nothing i dont get that is going on here your just saying shit that you here from other ppl
By #7655 at 13,Apr,09 10:25
Obviously you are not smarter than I am, you can't even spell! Nice grammar! Nice run on sentences! Why don't you just do everyone a favor and please just go away! You and your boorish and evil spirited commentary are not wanted here. I would suggest that you use the time you used to spend on here and go back to elementary school and learn how to form a proper sentence. Please just go away!
By #11300 at 15,Apr,09 13:14
HEY ASSHOLE YOU JUST MADE AN EVIL COMMENT BY JUDGING COCKMAN,WHO THE EFYOUSEEKAY ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE TO LEAVE???WE WILL STAY IF U DON'T LIKE IT UFO! YOU ALSO SOUND LIKE A BOORISH PERSON,ON A SITE LIKE THIS WHAT DO EXPECT HOLY COMMENTS,GO BACK TO SUNDAY SCHOOL BOY!!!
By #3997 at 15,Apr,09 13:47
YOU HAVE TO BE EITHER KIN TO MR.COCKMAN CAUSE YOU CANT SPELL EITHER, NOT TO MENTION SPEAK ENGLISH AND MAKE SENSE, YOU SHOULD GO TO SOME KIND OF SCHOOL, OR YOU COULD BE THE THE MAN HIMSELF...

By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 17:09
This site is called show your dick, but thats why you have the option to send someone a private upload or something like that or if you delete a negative comment the member loses point, that option is there to keep that level of respect, that obviously some people on this site dont have, sending someone constant pics of your dick and asking for comments is just insane or viceversa, it doesnt hit you thats why so many people leave this site, mainly cause of one person that person knows who he is, but to me its just starting to be a waste of time dealing with a so-called internet tough guy,

By #5724 at 13,Apr,09 12:05
Guys, when you read these comments don't get angry and say that if these women don't want your pics or to put up with your rude behavior they shouldn't be on this site. These are real women trying to tell you how they like to be treated and how to get to know them better. Remember your complaints about not enough women here. The biggest reason for that is a lot of the good ones get fed up and leave. This site is supposed to be fun for everyone. The next time your chatting with a "dirty girl" who wants your pics right away and is into whatever you say, just remember "she" probably has more hair on her chest than you do! So stop fucking it up for the rest of us!
By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 17:10
Well said

By #11300 at 15,Apr,09 13:27
THEIR ARE MORE MEN ON THIS SITE WHO PREFER MORE HAIRY CHESTS THAN YOU COZ U ARE STRAIGHT.THEY WOULD EVEN DO WITHOUT A WOMAN BUT U WOULD BREAK YOUR HAND!?SMART,THINKING OF YOURSELF!
By #3997 at 15,Apr,09 13:35
HUH??? THAT JUST CAME WAY OUT OF LEFT FIELD AND DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER TO ANYTHING THAT WAS SAID HERE, YOU WANNA TRY READING AGAIN?

Adult Discussion Forum