Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

foreskin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #58153 at 12,May,10 22:19
i really wish i was circumsized, cocks look so much better! What do you guys and girls think????

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #70550 at 29,May,10 20:18
I was circumcised as an infant and i honestly wish i was given an option, because i would not do it... I would keep my foreskin
By #352970 at 11,Feb,13 19:54
me to
By #41858 at 11,Feb,13 20:20
Both of yours' look soooooo good circumcised, though!

By #58153 at 13,May,10 05:57
i still like the look of a cut one
By slipper at 02,Jun,10 02:38 other posts of slipper 
Simple, then have it removed. There are many who wish it were as simple to go the other way!

By spermkiss at 14,May,10 03:18 other posts of spermkiss 
As I said in my original post, there is considerable anti-circumcision sentiment these days so all the negative comments do not surprise me. Indeed, I'm surprised that there were not more.

The bottom line, however, is that it's your body, your penis and your foreskin and you can do whatever you want with it. If you want to be circumsized it's your right to do so.
By #23212 at 14,May,10 04:17
And do you not feel that perhaps OB's diatribe above was not negative enough for us, implying basically that all Jewish men have been "mutilated", and that they and their partners are all experiencing "simplified and reduced functioning"?
By #6568 at 14,May,10 07:52
....diatribe???.......negative????......

The Concise Oxford Dict. gives 'mutilate' as;

"Deprive (person) of limb or organ; cut off, destroy the use of"

......So yes, clearly Jewish men HAVE been mutilated and surely their natural functioning HAS been impaired (?)....

...Whether, or not, that was what the inventors of Judaism intended, I'm not qualified to comment on.....

By slipper at 13,May,10 04:09 other posts of slipper 
uh... NO! Dicks come with skin and they stay that way, imho!

By #6568 at 13,May,10 00:17
Well I don't accept that it does actually "look better" but each to his own I suppose!......All penises are a little bit different just like mens faces, and similarly, some are handsome, some are characterful and some are just weird! Chopping bits off is a doubtful enhancement in my view!

Where i would take issue with you is over the fact that the penis is a functional organ,..it's looks are frankly much less important than most men would like to think! As such the foreskin is an important and integral part that has a major function to the whole. Put another way; the circed. penis is a mutilated organ that has had it's function simplified and reduced so that it can't do what a penis should do for either the owner or his partner.

By spermkiss at 12,May,10 22:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Like most American men born between 1930 and 1980, I was circumsized as an infant. And I'm glad I was. While there is considerable anti-circumcision sentiment here in the USA and elsewhere these days, I'm not the least bit sorry it was done to me. Like you, I generally prefer the look of a circumsized penis. And then there are the cleanliness issues.

Having said that, however, I've seen an lot or really hot un-cut dicks. Yours, for example. Without a moment's hesitation I'd run my tongue up under your skin to savor any tasty man juice that might be there and then stimulate you to climax and eat your sperm.
By spermkiss at 12,May,10 23:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Oops, I just looked at your page again and saw that you are straight. Oh, well. I'd still suck you off, however.

Adult Discussion Forum