Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

masturbation question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7382 at 13,Apr,09 23:34
How many girls like to watch guys masturbate ???

Similar topics: 1.Masturbation Question   2.question about masturbation   3.Masturbation Question   4.Question to gay guys........   5.A question for circumcised guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 05,May,09 21:41
my girl like to watch me masturbate, and while she is riding my cock, she starts to rub her clit, and cums to orgsam while riding me, and soaking me in the process its great

By #7976 at 03,May,09 02:02
I can't say my wife likes to watch me but she sure likes to jerk it herself. Does that count?
By #11329 at 03,May,09 14:03
HOLY SHIT, I think i just peed my pants - LOL - OMG, u r killing me, kid - killing me! :)~ XXXXXXXX
By #7976 at 04,May,09 02:39
Sorry to hear you wetted your panties. If it were possible, you could do the job as well but alas, it's only a fantasy for both of us. But a damn good one. Love ya.

By hogweed at 14,Apr,09 15:05 other posts of hogweed 
I love watching my guy masturbate. I turns us both on a great deal. He LOVES to watch me masturbate too. Sometimes we watch each other, one at a time, sometimes while we masturbate at the same time. We try to time it so we cum together. One of the reasons I like to watch my guy is the facial expressions he pulls as he's nearing his orgasm. I also love to watch him ejaculate and seeing how far he can shoot, which varies quite dramatically. So yes, I love watching my guy masturbate. I think I'll go and watch him now ;-)

Adult Discussion Forum