Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Penis shape and condom design.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 21,May,10 15:05
I've never really been able to use condoms satisfactorily. Over the years there have been all sorts of difficulties that continue to the present day. Other men don't seem to have trouble and it's only since I have been looking at this site that i have come to realise the amazing range of penis shapes! As far as I know there has been no research on the part of condom makers into the natural variations of the male organ. Several companies make 'large' fit condoms but one can imagine that sales of these are more or less assured by inate male ego! In actual fact, 'large' condoms are only a few milimeters larger than 'ordinary' types so it does seem just a fatuous move to sell a few more! I've noticed that some men are very proud of "having to use Magnums", but, my experience with them is that they are just as uncomfortable to use as the ordinary size.

I have come to see that the problems that I have are due to the shape of my erect penis. My penis is essentially a curved cone, much thicker at the base end. This results in very poor condom fit and thus, almost and impossible situation to control during intercourse. Being cone shaped, the condom starts to slide up and off almost from the start. This, despite the very uncomfortable feeling of the ring cutting into my thick base! At the start the thing is very uncomfortable and when it suddenly gets ok that is a sign that the condom has started it's predetermined journey up my shaft. In practice, I can only use condoms by holding onto the base to keep it in place,..which effectively leaves me one-handed for sex!

other problem areas are the considerable curve of my penis so that the condom has no other choice than to be creased and folded on the inside of my curve,...this has been uncomfortable to my female partners when using modern polyvinyl condoms as the folds are surprisingly sharp to delicate membranes! In addition, a long foreskin does not help. When I was young, my foreskin tended to get held forward over the head by the condom so I could not stimulate my glans in the vagina. Nowadays I'm much thicker but the condom tends to be rolled back and forth in my foreskin!

Looking at this site there must be a lot of men with similar problems to me since there are quite a few penis shots here that show thick, curved shafts with the base much larger than the head....

.......So, what are your experiences with condom use?....do you have any great tips to their use?...have you thought of any improvements that makers could incorporate?....have you found any good brands that work for you?......Has anyone found any 'different' condom types that they like such as the 'baggy' topped types and 'spiral' products?

...Thank you for any postings!