Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #76134 at 23,May,10 05:21
I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?. I have nothing against males looking at my photos, ( I honestly do know what the attraction is) but I can never seem to get many women interested in commenting on them. Advice would be most welcome.

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.Anyone in South Wales, UK   3.HORNY WOMEN   4.Why do "straight" guys.......   5.why there are some lousy straight guy here  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 23,May,10 10:01
Withouyt any wish to offend or be rude, I don't really think your pics are good enough! Apart from the fact that there are not many of them, they don't do anything for your penis because it's not possible to really see what it's like!

Women come here, to my certain knowledge, to take a discrete look at erect male organs (I was alerted to this site by a woman) and often use the pics for a quick wank! Why would such a woman use your pics when she can flick to many excellent photos of outstanding specimens?

So, basically you need to start again with the pics,...make sure that they are sharply focussed, well composed, don't contain extraneous detail of your bathroom curtains or women will be just as interested in that as your 'pride and joy'....good lighting helps enormously too,..and lastly try to put your mind inside that of a woman while creating your masterpieces.....Good Luck!
By #76134 at 23,May,10 11:41
Thanks oldbugle. Thats why I asked the question. I appriciate your honest answer. i will take on board what you said, and see if I can improve what I am doing.
By #78364 at 06,Jun,10 03:56
Why has Joanne been deleted again shes done nothing wrong except tell the truth, why hasen't oldbugle been deleted for using this site for preying on the underaged, I don't understand
By #6568 at 07,Jun,10 09:18

By slipper at 24,May,10 19:02 other posts of slipper 

Adult Discussion Forum