Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

buttfuck

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66142 at 23,May,10 22:41
since I'm not gay, it is one thing I wonder .. it is good to be fucked in the ass by a man. tell me how it feels .. by someone who knows ...

New Comment

Comments:
By bikev at 08,Nov,18 08:48 other posts of bikev 
It feels fantastic. As he enters and slowly works his way all the way in you can feel your hole getting bigger and being filled. When he starts to fuck you hard the feeling is great. Then when he cums and he thrusts his cock as deep into you as it will go and shoots his cum, then you know why you like to take cock.
By foreskinlover52 at 08,Nov,18 09:34 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I agree it is fantastic!

By foreskinlover52 at 08,Nov,18 09:33 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I love giving a friend great pleasure but letting slide his cock into my ass..I have the beat orgasms ever thru analsex, giving and recieving..Feeling his final deep thrust knowing his sperm is filling me up is just awesome

By knewbi at 05,Nov,18 17:04 other posts of knewbi 
In my imagination I can almost feel how good it would be having some guys stiff cock slipping and sliding in and out of my ass.. But.. my ass is so tight that many that have tried just gave up. Can you imagine how it feels with that guys cock at your back door trying to get in but not having any luck? A little depressing but then he plugs it in my mouth and all is forgiven...

By #570296 at 04,Nov,18 23:41
Oh my god it feels so to get fucked in the ass by a man I love taking men's dicks

By #51015 at 29,May,10 01:48
Why don't you get a dildo and ass-fuck yourself for starters? Not quite the same, but you will get the idea. And remember. Takes awhile for your ass to get used to having something up it. But once it does,it can be very pleasureable!!
By #23212 at 29,May,10 04:44
As to "having something up it", perhaps you should specify 'something that enters via the Exit'??

By gradurgaur at 24,May,10 02:26 other posts of gradurgaur 
it feels great..to feel hard cock in the ass...
I love to fuck and get fucked....

Adult Discussion Forum