Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PISS-IN PANTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #76763 at 29,May,10 17:49
Anyone(guys or girls)like pissing while fully dressed without taking ANY clothes off?

Similar topics: 1.Pissing in your pants   2.how to get dog piss smell out of pants   3.Public pieing   4.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 13,Aug,20 09:04
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me wear her panties and piss myself whilst on cam to humiliate me and I hated it.Then one hot day we went for a walk in some woods near to us and she made me wear a pair of her panties under some white shorts.An hour into our walk I needed a piss but when I asked for permission I was refused.One hour later I was really really desperate but was refused once more but could not hold on anymore and just wet myself.Whether it was the fact that this was real public or not and really humiliating with people seeing me I don't know.But as the warm piss was running down my cock and some making it's way into my ass crack I started to get turned on and got an erection.Since then have I have loved pissing in panties and masturbating once finished pissing.

By hytiger at 03,Jun,10 14:59 other posts of hytiger 
Been there, done that

Adult Discussion Forum