Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cut or Uncut?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #69808 at 06,Jun,10 19:32
Which do you prefer (men and women)? is there a difference in sex? basically, which is better?

Similar topics: 1.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   2.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #20745 at 21,Jun,10 00:20
I'm really surprised some guys here actually think that circumcised cocks look better than in their natural state. I'm straight & so not a big fan of cocks, except for my own of course. But I find the loss of the foreskin & the scarring that results in others quite ugly. If I were female I'm sure it would be a big turn off for me. The foreskin protects the sensitivity of the head & I certainly have sensation in my foreskin...I could cum just from playing with it, if I chose to. And I certainly value how the foreskin aids the pleasure of masturbation.
By slipper at 21,Jun,10 19:02 other posts of slipper 
Preference for anything is often related to what one is accustomed to and has been told is "correct."
By #20745 at 22,Jun,10 11:07
Understand your point about perspectives & preference. But in the UK what's 'correct' in relation to circumcision is not an issue or preoccupation. I'd never even come across terms like 'cut' & 'uncut' till joining this site. Doctors generally hold the view that it's not good to cut bits off bodies unless it's necessary for medical reasons (although religion seems to be an exception). The foreskin has a purpose - to protect the penis head & maintain sensitivity in the same way as the clitoral hood protects the clitoris. Excision of the clitoral hood is one form of female genital mutilation - not the most extreme - but is still illegal & regarded as serious child abuse when done to children. It seems strange to me it's regarded in some Western & Middle Eastern cultures as OK to cut such bits off boys but regarded as barbaric to cut similar genital bits off girls. So I suppose in terms of the point you make about perspectives, Western cultures are more accepting of excision of foreskins. To me it's still a mild form of mutilation & undesirable. What adults do to themselves is their business, but to do it to children is unacceptable to me.
By slipper at 22,Jun,10 20:37 other posts of slipper 
In the US for decades "everyone" was cut unless requested otherwise by the parents at birth. I was the only uncut I ever saw outside my family in 4 years of public school gym classes. I was once asked in the gym shower what was "wrong" with my cock. I gave probably an unnecessarily graphic description of what had happened to THEIR cocks and they turned a bit green, hurried away, and no one ever mentioned it again. You are fortunate, imho, NOT to have to deal with this issue. The medical profession here charges extra to "snip" and then resells the cut skins. So, practically, it all comes down to bucks... again!

By #12124 at 20,Jun,10 05:51
uncut of course is the best
[deleted image]
By slipper at 20,Jun,10 21:07 other posts of slipper 

By #13898 at 07,Jun,10 07:41
You'll get the best answer from girls who've tried both. Without exception, all the girls I've been with prefer cut cocks. A couple even rule out sex with uncuts because they believe (rightly or wrongly) that the risk of infection from uncuts is higher. Medical stats which compare cervical cancer rates between Jewish women (who will be shagging with circumcised husbands) and those from Gentile communities reveal a significant lessening of risk for cut cocks. The idea that an uncut cock has more nerve endings for greater enjoyment is not borne out by the improved sensation experienced by the cut cock brigade who are not carrying around an old rolled up sock on the end of their dick. Additionally, cut cocks invariably develop much larger heads which are much more fun for oral sex than the pointy ends from uncuts who never get a decent helmet. Aesthetically, surely a nice cut cock looks better than an unfinished frankfurter and is much easier to keep clean. The only thing I want to roll down my dick shaft is the soft warm mouth of a panting partner.
By #6568 at 12,Jun,10 15:22
Without any wish to offend you or to be rude, this is almost entirely wrong information......

It was at one time suggested that there was a greater risk to women whose partners were whole, but my understanding is that that has NOT been conclusively proved.

A whole penis DOES have more nerve endings and the foreskin DOES have it's own set of sensations.

As far as I know there are no statistics to warrant the assumption that circumcized men tend twoards having larger glans,...if you can direct me to any I would be most interested to read it.

Whether or not a penis is "much easier to keep clean" is academic at best,...presumably men who are cut still have to wash themselves,..... you don't hear any suggestions that babies should have their ears cut off soon after birth to aid cleanliness......or that girl babies should automatically have their labia removed,...(I have been unfortunate to meet two very mucky women who did not know how to keep themselves clean) If one washes everyday there is no difference between whole or mutilated penis.

I can understand that if you are circed. or have been obliged to have your sons cut that you would be keen to see this mutilation in it's most favourable light, but it is my hope that good sense eventually prevails about this.
By #13898 at 14,Jun,10 22:03
Well, it's a healthy sign that we are able to discuss the issue without resort to abuse or insult. As far as the developed head goes, many of the pictures here will bear out my assertion that cut cocks get bigger heads (generally.)I certainly don't see it as a mutilation, unlike the barbaric practice of excising the clitoris from women which is wholly to be condemned and abhorred. I see it more as a convenience, and as for cleaning, from a background in the medical trade I can attest that a considerable number of young men with overlarge foreskins need surgical intervention to enable "roll-back" and laundering.
Bone up on Phimosis, one of nature's unkindnesses.
I've no truck with any religious imperative for the performance of circumcision and seriously doubt that there are sufficient safeguards when this operation is performed ritually so that professional medical attention should always accompany surgery, especially on young babies.
But, take a poll among promiscuous girls and see what they have to say. I'd be surprised if your results differ from my own survey.

By slipper at 07,Jun,10 01:07 other posts of slipper 
Again... UNCUT!!! SO many nerve endings and ways to play with it!

Adult Discussion Forum