Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ugly cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48198 at 10,Jun,10 03:23
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but some cocks ar just plain ugly. Im not sayin mine is a beauty but its mine and i like it.

has any1 thought when looking thru here..............`thats one ugly dick`?

Similar topics: 1.Ugly cocks?   2.mushroom head   3.Lets insult people!   4.The Ugly Penis.   5.Pretty or ugly  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 12,Mar,12 00:02 other posts of slipper 
I hope so, since I tend to like ones others consider "ugly."

By #42017 at 12,Jun,10 21:32
I've been told I have an ugly little dick - and I think, in all honesty, it's true - and it really is OK with me
By slipper at 13,Jun,10 17:32 other posts of slipper 
Hardly! As with most that someone thinks as "ugly" yours has personality and uniqueness; both are good imho!!! Btw, the pic of your lil thing hanging down in the shot from underneath while getting it up the rear is INCREDIBLE!!! (i.e., that shot of your cock) I'd like to see similar without the big cock distraction!!!

By pifad at 11,Jun,10 06:06 other posts of pifad 
Never met a cock I didn't like. To me cock is the most beautiful thing in the world. Now, some of the guys attached to those beautiful cock are not quite beautiful but I figure we all have our gifts that we bring to the table and we each take what we need and leave the rest.
By #23212 at 11,Jun,10 07:05
Egad man, I'm attached to my dick--you have to take the whole package, or not! (I'm not so bad looking . )
By pifad at 11,Jun,10 18:07 other posts of pifad 
I will gladly take "all of you", sinanff47.
By #23212 at 12,Jun,10 04:39
OK, you're on!

By #48198 at 11,Jun,10 16:05
oh I dont know. I suppose pussies are the same. Some you`d eat and some, well, you`d rather kick (if you didn`t think youd lose your shoe)
By #23212 at 12,Jun,10 04:38
I've never seen a pussy (or for that matter, a person) that I'd "rather kick". Some I'd love "to eat", and some I would love to shave, then "eat"--they're all beautiful, I feel!

By #10886 at 10,Jun,10 17:57
[deleted image]

The many moods of my man meat.
By slipper at 10,Jun,10 21:47 other posts of slipper 
Here, here, bro!

By slipper at 10,Jun,10 21:45 other posts of slipper 
Sure, I get such comments fairly regularly, as do many with a lot of 4skin--mainly from cut guys. Yahoo has a "group" devoted to ugly cocks. Yeah, mines been posted there, too!

By #6568 at 10,Jun,10 07:23
Cocks are like mens faces,..some are handsome, some are full of character and others are just weird! A cock has a purpose to fullfill and some are well suited to task and others are more challenged!.....

.....But, I don't consider them on the basis of whether they are "ugly" or Beautiful, although you do rarely see one that is!

Adult Discussion Forum