Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

supplements that "make your dick grow"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #60507 at 10,Jun,10 07:38
Some one of you have tryed Sytropin Natural HGH and Orexis? They promise both products help you grom your manhood...opinions are welcome from only those who has tried them

Similar topics: 1.Have you tried any Penis Enlargement Products   2.PLEASE COMMENTS ON MY DICK WOULD YOU SUCK ME?   3.cant believed it worked   4.What type of supplements would you give me to make my cock bigger?   5.Kik dick pics spam  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 10,Jun,10 21:50 other posts of slipper 
Dream ON!!!
By #70814 at 14,Jun,10 18:11
No, I don't dream, I just do

By #48769 at 10,Jun,10 08:19
All penis growth methods are scams. The only way to increase the size of your penis is by surgery, which is quite risky and can lead to deformation.
By #70814 at 10,Jun,10 08:31
right about the surgery, risky. But it's not the only way natural penis enlargement works fine. Needs lots of work, but you get some results. Ever heard of jelqing ?
By #33070 at 10,Jun,10 11:07
Have you found it help?
By #70814 at 10,Jun,10 12:51
gained .25 inch in one month only tried it last summer, 5 days a week. you have to stick with a routine.
By #33070 at 14,Jun,10 03:46
I was also doin last summer. I wasn't to sure it was helpin. Also very hard to do. It takes alot of work and hot water One thing I did notice for sure was I could stay hard for hours even after cummin many times. Like 3 or 4 in couple hours.

By #48769 at 10,Jun,10 13:55
Jelquing hasn't been verified, and I've heard that the results are temporary, and your penis will return to it's regular size after you stop, after however long you've done it for.

It's also dangerous, even with proper warm up you could develop micro tears.
By #70814 at 12,Jun,10 11:45
Working out your muscles gives temporary results too, no? Your muscles will "return to [their] regular size after you stop, after however long you've done it for. "

Does it mean people should not work out?
And with kegel exercises, you can get strength and every time you're erect, you can make your dick hard as hell, you keep your dick from losing it's length.

Oh, and about the "hasn't been verified": I don't care if scientists didn't say it works or not, I tried and it worked, so that's the only thing that matters. PLUS, researching costs a lot, do you really think they want to research something that will not get them anything in the end? Doctors won't get any economical benefits from natural penis enlargement, so it doesn't interest them. Actually they would tell it doesn't work, so that people keep having expensive surgeries and fuck their dicks up.
By #33070 at 14,Jun,10 03:38
You make very good points
By #70814 at 14,Jun,10 18:10
thanks

By spermkiss at 10,Jun,10 16:12 other posts of spermkiss 
See the "Penis Enlagrement Scams" article on this very site.

By #6568 at 10,Jun,10 07:57
How can any compound target your penis? Hormones can target your genitals (amongst other things) but thats dangerous stuff to do.

Adult Discussion Forum