Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

saving pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82942 at 16,Jun,10 15:42
Dose anyone save other members pics for personal use?...a collection or something?

Similar topics: 1.SAVING PICS   2.more "real" cocks than cunts   3.best way to store cum for a later use   4.Saving ejaculate   5.Who is with me  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 19,Jun,10 03:27 other posts of slipper 
Sure, but only for my own personal collection and re-viewing.

By pifad at 17,Jun,10 06:27 other posts of pifad 
Feel free to save mine as well. And please let me know if you do, turns me on also

By #38932 at 16,Jun,10 20:27
Feel free to save my pics, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know, as it's a major turn-on!

By #44121 at 16,Jun,10 17:44
One can save other members pics here on SYD to Favorites on their Personal Page. I think it would be a good idea to ask a member if it is alright to save for personal use in a hard drive or ones PC Favorites. However, some have pics that do require one to be a Friend to view. MHO
By #3997 at 16,Jun,10 19:29
I understand where your coming from, like those that don't have it as only friends like on my page, if someone saved my pics it wouldnt be much i couldnt do about it anyway, I just look at it as I enjoy them and if i save them to my phone or something to view if i am out, members of this site come to show off anyway

By #3997 at 16,Jun,10 17:15
I have before, not recently

Adult Discussion Forum