Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cock Pumping Question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57608 at 19,Jun,10 06:51
Are there more pumpers out there than we think? I've seen quite a few pics where a cock looks unnaturally swollen. However, there is no "balloon effect" that we all associate with a pumped cock.

Is it possible to pump a cock so it looks naturally thick or do you have to go all out "balloon"? I figure that someone must have the skinny on this one (no pun intended).....LOL!

Similar topics: 1.pumping   2.pumping water up in the ass (question for expert) ??   3.Cock pumping videos   4.UK pumpers   5.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping  

New Comment

Comments:
By #83635 at 19,Jun,10 16:13
I pumped off and on for for five or so years using an electric vacuum pump for about an hour each day. It increased the size of my penis most when soft. My penis is much smaller when soft than when hard. Constant pumping makes it much larger (longer and thicker) when soft and slightly longer when hard. I am about 8 inches hard and have pumped it well over 9 inches hard and near 10 when I first started pumping. I had a tube that was 9 inches long inside and always could fill it, but I eventually thought I needed a larger tube for pumping and got another one a little larger in diameter and 12 inches long inside. I would pump with smaller one for 15 or 20 minutes and then switch to the larger one. After starting using the larger one, my penis would swell up much larger in thickness and would not increase proportionately longer but would get longer. Usually it would get between 6 and 7 and one half inches in thickness and around 9 or 9 plus inches long. As long as I continuously pumped every day, the soft penis would stay much larger, but a month or so after stopping pumping the size would eventually go back to normal size. I will upload pics showing my soft penis many hours after pumping with soft penis normally without pumping. You can see my hard penis normally also. The key is that a tube is not one size fits all. You will need one to fit your dimensions. You will need to keep pumping every day or two to keep it larger. The four pics with my penis being red shows its state many hours after pumping and in its size state soft which feels semi-hard and it is very heavy in this state. The redness will slowly disappear but the size will remain. It will make a large bulge in your pants. One lady I worked with would look at my pants bulge and orgasm every time I talked with her in office. I always wore jockey shorts and it was obvious that I had a large bulge in front. It will also be more impressive than normal flaccid penis if you are naked in front of others. I recently bought a cheaper hand pump and it helped my penis size but it broke after a month or so using. I recommend a good model from Dr. Kaplan on internet. It will cost several hundred dollars.
By slipper at 20,Jun,10 20:59 other posts of slipper 
Thanks for the info.

By #59664 at 19,Jun,10 15:18
there definitely are a lot of pumps out there ... and i am sure the first step is to find one that fits your cock ... big enough to allow for some stretching, small enough to work effectively. i have only pumped a couple of times ... the first time, the tube was not much bigger than my flaccid cock and i had no room to 'grow'. the other times i was at a friend's house, and only did it for amusement ... hoping to find a pump buddy who has the right size tube so we can pump together and see how effective it is ...

Adult Discussion Forum