Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who hates being igorned

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #45420 at 22,Jun,10 14:51
i hate it. i know i spelt ignored wrong but i cant change it now

Similar topics: 1.I love sex! My wife hates sex!   2.cum diet   3.Is it wrong?   4.PET HATES   5.Darn...!  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 23,Aug,10 21:23 other posts of pifad 
I could never ignore you

By hogweed at 23,Aug,10 16:44 other posts of hogweed 
I try to respond to everyone who sends me a message, but it isn't always easy, especially if I'm chatting with 2 or 3 other members. I do try and send a messgae that I'm busy but would love to chat when I'm not. If I have "ignored" anyone on here, then I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional, however, if you send me a message telling me to "suck your cock, or that you want to fuck me with your big cock", or anything vaguely similar, then yes, I will ignore you. Manners cost nothing, even on this site. If you "get off" by sending messages like that, then so be it, just don't send any to me. Fair enough?
By hogweed at 23,Aug,10 19:10 other posts of hogweed 
Oh, I forgot to mention that if you just send me a message saying, "rate my cock, view my new picture of my cock, check out my new video", or anything similar, you will also be ignored by me. I will check out and rate any pictures and or videos when I am ready. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that type of message offends me.

By #34282 at 24,Jun,10 19:57
Yes, I don't like being ignored either, I always PM my compliments, and even so much as a "thank you" in return seems like too much to ask for some people....

Adult Discussion Forum