Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

COCK RINGS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23725 at 26,Jun,10 03:29
Anyone had problems getting the right size of cock rings, I was going for the Silicone type?

Similar topics: 1.does cock rings help?   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By youngjpcock at 21,Mar,13 19:51 other posts of youngjpcock 
panty type cock wear
/5ciufeesj4e3pic.html

By slipper at 09,Jul,10 05:52 other posts of slipper 
No problems here. Here's some:

By #53132 at 06,Jul,10 15:12
Hello. I have a bit of ED and the only thing that works for me (as you can see in my gallery) is silicone cock rings. They are just perfect for me. I use the large one for my balls and cock and the small one for my shaft. The medium one (I got a three rings set) I dont use at all. Sometimes, when I am really excited and have not had sex of any kind for days, I can get good erections without any aid, but normally I use them and they dont make me feel pain or anything, but I dont use them for more than half an hour or so. I cant remember where I got the red ones, but they are easy to google.

By fancyabit at 28,Jun,10 02:14 other posts of fancyabit 
Oh man if you find a cock ring your size, keep it safe!! it's a great piece of equipment! better then the blue pill i swear! makes your cock more sensitive, I sometimes use it to masturbate makes me come real hard

By spermkiss at 26,Jun,10 17:33 other posts of spermkiss 
To answer your question about cock ring size, it's pretty much a trial and error situation. I tried several sizes until I hit on what was right for me. I've had a dozen or more child size jade bracelets, most of which I bought in Hong Kong where they can be purchased cheaply from street vendors.

By #45934 at 26,Jun,10 15:38
What does a cock ring do?
By spermkiss at 26,Jun,10 17:26 other posts of spermkiss 
There are two types. One goes just around the penis and this one is used to help maintain an erection because it restricts blood flow out of the penis. Believe it or not but this type is (or can be) an approved medical device. I have a friend who has one that was prescribed by a urologist for his ED.

Then there are those that fall into the sex toy catagory. These are generally worn around both the penis and the scrotum for cosmetic or recreational reasons. They make the dick and balls look larger both when nude and under clothing. My balls ride high and when I get an erection they pull up even higher and all but disappear. A cock ring holds them down in my scrotum for a nicer appearance. And even when I'm soft the cock ring provides me with a larger, fuller contour in a form fitting Speedo-type bathing suit or in jeans or other snug fitting pants.

I tried both metal (even metal that was claimed to be surgical steel) and the silicon/rubber types and they all caused a skin rash. So I use a child size jade bracelet. Works like a charm. I've worn it 24/7 for more than ten years now without any ill effects. Yes, even during medical appointments. Doctors have seen everything and nothing shocks them. Trust me on this. The jade bracelet has the added advantage of not setting off metal detectors in airport security lines.

Adult Discussion Forum