Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

it is difficult to find a big cock ...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66142 at 26,Jun,10 17:59
not that I have very big dick. but I wonder if there are hard to find a big cock, has had a number of girls through the ages, and they are completely mad for my cock. I can attend the girls I have hosted together with before that is well established with other men, and they can be really messy and say they want to be fucked by my big cock ... I wonder if indeed it is difficult to find a sexspartner with above normal big cock..

I see on this page that there are many with big cocks