Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Regular Nerd-Geek Cut Dicks Hard and Cumming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #52018 at 10,Jul,10 02:50
Lots of monster dicks and gaping pussies to look at here.

Anyone like the regular geek nerd ordinary person sexuality pics?

Very erotic to see regular girl pussy and shy guy wet dick. Any comments or suggestions?

Similar topics: 1.I get hard looking at dicks but im not attracted to men   2.Mouth cumming vids   3.Cum without cumming.   4.Limp dicks or hard dicks?   5.Hot Cocks cumming multiple Times Videos!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #84611 at 11,Jul,10 22:32
Ive been told I have a great cock but get very few comments. Been told because I'm not one of those huge guys. I think 7" is pretty sweet. I like a bit smaller dicks that those monsters![deleted image]
By #23212 at 12,Jul,10 01:29
Hello 'Razor57'. IMHO, you have a very nice dick. Just a thought here--you may not be getting many comments because of the small size and mediocre quality of your photos--nothing about your dick.
By #84611 at 12,Jul,10 05:05
Thanks for your honesty. I've been mainly using an iPhone. Probably the reason for the low resolution. My laptop cam isn't much better. I do have a digital camera I will try.
By #23212 at 12,Jul,10 06:28
Yes, I would strongly suggest using your digital camera instead. And please make sure it is set for the highest possible resolution, and highest quality, and I would think you will be able to post much better pics. Have fun!

By pifad at 10,Jul,10 03:58 other posts of pifad 
I agree Onan. I much prefer regular down to earth guys and nerdy even makes him better

Adult Discussion Forum