Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

CUM on photos

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9985 at 24,Apr,09 20:11
Does it turn you on by someone cumming on your photo, or you cumming on someone else photo... it does me!!!

Similar topics: 1.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   2.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   3.Last chance to see my photos   4.Issues Uploading photos   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7963 at 12,May,09 14:43
I LOVE IT WHEN GUYS CUM ON MY PICS AND POST THEM THAT IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST TURN ONS ON THIS SITE THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE CUM ON MY PICS AND WELCOME ANYONE WHO WANTS TO!
PLEASE CUM ON MY PICS GUYS!
By #3997 at 12,May,09 17:22
I will have to put that on my list katie, and put a load on your photo i love your pics,

By #7468 at 25,Apr,09 12:31
I will be honest, this is the one type of photo that I do enjoy seeing. It is a bit of a turn on. See...even I can be a bit unpredictable. lol
By #7468 at 27,Apr,09 02:45
I am really sorry, my SO came onto the site while he was home the past couple of days and made a few posts under my account--the one above is one of them.
By #3997 at 30,Apr,09 20:30
its alright hystyker,

By hogweed at 29,Apr,09 18:53 other posts of hogweed 
I would love to see any photos of me with one or more of you men jacking off over any of my pictures. Choose which one and please send them to me. Thanks in anticipation ;-)
By #9985 at 29,Apr,09 22:47
i will do you some, you body is fit
By hogweed at 30,Apr,09 18:46 other posts of hogweed 
Get cranking away then. I want to see lots of photos of me covered in lots of lovely cum, mmmm.

By #7976 at 25,Apr,09 22:42
It seems rather silly to me however, everyone to their own likes and dislikes. I find pix of people jerking of on pictures to be a turn off and I just ignore them and move on.

Adult Discussion Forum