Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Seen your dad lately?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87146 at 12,Jul,10 12:54
Yesterday I went to my dads to pick him up to take him to my beach house for a few weeks. When I walked into his house there was an old woman sucking him off in the livingroom. I quickly went back out and soon they came out very embarassed. I am glad that at 78 he is still doing it. I couldn't get over his size, he was at least 8 inches. It is a shame I did not inherit that.

New Comment

Comments:
By #119027 at 29,Jan,11 00:23
Oh god, I caught my Dad and step Mom naked and she was sucking his cock. I made a weard noise and left the appartment. Shit, I thought, I had walked into my parents room while they were having sex when I was six. I was disappointed when I saw his cock and remembered my brothers small cock too. i had seen my neighbors cock several times and it was twice the size of my dads cock. i was in the coffee show when my step Mom showed up. We talked and she was upset a bit about being seen. Your Dad was upset she said to me and I replied why, he has you sucking his little dick. Little she snapped. Yah, little, Mr D had one twice as big. yes i've seen it she said. We spent the next half hour talking about Mr D's cock. i like my step Mom now.
By Walker at 02,Feb,11 02:41 other posts of Walker 
Well if you're here to play you were not damaged by seeing your parents and your dad and step mom. Wow you dad is a lucky man getting sucked off.

Hummm... Small cock runs in the family? I guess you like big cock? So you and your step mom both admire Mr. D the neighbor's big cock.
By #119027 at 02,Feb,11 22:58
Yah you wish you were him I'll bet. I don't know a guy who wouldn't show off his cock to a girl.
By Walker at 08,Feb,11 00:28 other posts of Walker 
You are right I would love to have two women discussing my big cock, from their own experience of see me erect!
By #119027 at 10,Feb,11 22:17
You haven't been naked in the room with two or more women? I can't believe a big old cock like you hasn't been naked with a big boner in a room filled with women Come on tell me the story or are you shy

I saw my Mr D naked with several women, and I so wanted him to fuck me
By Walker at 14,Feb,11 15:50 other posts of Walker 
Well yes a couple of times with more than two. And yes I had a hard cock. My fuck buddy brought over a girl friend to watch me jackoff. Later I got invited to a party and we ended up naked in the hot tub. I actually showed up late after they were all drunk. I had great fun with the drunk women.

By boc at 29,Jan,11 15:32 other posts of boc 
Have you had a talk with him about your inheritance? Perhaps the inheritance tax was a little high.

Adult Discussion Forum