Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Should we ban?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13219 at 17,Jul,10 17:26
If every one were to ban monted the maggot from posting any thing on this site with regards to their pages and message boards maybe he would leave and stay away. The maggot has a lot of personality problems. I know it is not likely to happen but may I suggest he seek the services of a good shrink.

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 28,Sep,14 16:47
Banning is just a sign of weakness. While I would prefer not to comment on the gentleman or other individuals mentioned, by extension of the subject in question I would submit that one of the lowest acts of cowardice is to start a discussion about another member, make inappropriate comments about their character and ban them so they cannot defend themselves.
That is devious, cowardly and shows plain contempt.
By #303133 at 28,Sep,14 16:52
Another sign of cowardice is refusing to answer questions regarding your own hypocritical behavior, right John?
By #68656 at 28,Sep,14 17:06
Just give it a rest and go back to your sassy group of wankers and talk about people behind their backs.

Go to hell.

You would not know what hypocrisy is, would you.??
Please go ahead and pontificate all you want, rationalize and weasel your way out but the fact remains that Bella, Monted, SeanConnery and the other members you continually attack have more morals, ethics and integrity than you ever will.
By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 17:37
I disagree banning a member shows you dont want to discuss anything with them period. I choose whom I want to chat with and others that I have nothing to say to are usually site haters and realy do I want to associate with them?
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 19:47 other posts of bella! 
Hah! Banning/blacklisting a member shows that YOU do not want to discuss anything with them? Really? Why bother blacklisting, you seem to respond to what both Will and I post. Let's see how long it takes for a response on this. Pssst, pssst......f.y.i., when you blacklist a member, you can't read what they post.

WTF is this, a question or a statement?

"I choose whom I want to chat with and others that I have nothing to say to are usually site haters and realy do I want to associate with them?"

Apparently, the Pancake & Burger King of Seatac had a busy night flipping his creations and he's not thinking clearly. Oh, hell! Who am I trying to fool? He has that problem everyday!

By #303133 at 28,Sep,14 19:48
Wow. Someone certainly has his panties in a knot.

I'd like to point out, John, that YOU opened this subject--not me. I simply responded to it. Publicly. (I notice that, once again, you actually fail to answer the question. How strange.)

I do know hypocrisy. I see it every time you post a comment like the one telling me to "go to hell". You know, the one where you "pontificate" so splendidly.

Check your facts, Skippy, my stalker threw the first jab. Monted constantly starts trouble. You posted private discussions in a public venue. Despite what you would have her believe, I never attacked bella...here or in private. You lie.

Also, how brave is a guy who will only accept PMs from members on his friends list?

Do not talk to me about morals and ethics, John, until you have looked into a mirror...
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 20:29 other posts of bella! 
I know you haven't and I recognize that I've been an asshat. No worries!

By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 14:53 other posts of JustWill 
I think he does know what hypocrisy is. He was looking at you when he mentioned it.

By bella! at 28,Sep,14 13:13 other posts of bella! 
Bump!

By #43287 at 18,Jul,10 02:39
I belong to another great adult site where fake pictures are prohibited, rude and inflammatory behavior is not tolerated and the people really seem to get along
.zoig.com/?invite=4319

you'll have to add the http// and the www part as live links are a no no here
By #17000 at 20,Jul,10 02:54
Looks to be a very interesting site, thanks!

By bjuk at 17,Jul,10 18:47 other posts of bjuk 
Well it would be good if:

All hail to
MONTED*
KING of the site!

Was removed off everyones profile!

Adult Discussion Forum