Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

whats the best sex position for a small

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1237 at 17,Jul,10 19:39
penis

Similar topics: 1.whats the best sex position   2.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   3.sex position   4.what position does it for you?   5.Amazon position  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 17,Jul,10 20:27
It depends on the womans build and also the size of her vulva and position of her clitoris,...all of these factors have an effect......

........However, as a basic guide, you can try the following;...man above with the womans heels on you shoulders,..spread your legs and get right over her then use a 'lifting' motion as well as in-out thrusts and you will 'push' her clit.

Also, if her buttocks are NOT too large, take her from the rear, spread your thighs and pull her buttocks right in between you thighs so that the penis goes 'down' into her and use the base of your shaft to stretch her vulva as much as thrust.....If you are both lucky this will stimulate her 'G' spot as well because the penis is straight down and pressed against the front wall of her vagina.

.....You can also try ordinary 'missionary' except with your legs outside hers,..this may use all of your available shaft in the right place.

Actually, these are useful to all men, not just those with small erections, as many women are 'large' even for well endowed men. I am above average size but have known at least one woman were I had to get inventive to do her justice. As a basic 'rule' I have found that it helps with all women to put your mind in the base of your shaft and actively try to agitate her clit and stretch her vaginal opening/vulva as most women like this once they are aroused and many men only thrust in and out for their own pleasure.

Adult Discussion Forum