to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Average cock wants to be a huge cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #78871 at 23,Jul,10 23:00
I think mine is ok but there's got to be a way to gain an inch or more. so,Does anybody know of a way like streching or something like that to make my cock bigger. I don't want salespeople promoting pills because i won't take any fake meds. Let me know if you have that secret to bigger size.

Similar topics: 1.Huge curved cock vs average straight cock?   2.Are huge cocks better?   3.How would you describe my cock?   4.Why the hell does it get men off to be humiliated for their small dick?   5.What qualifies as a "big" cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #318010 at 28,Nov,12 12:22
what do u think about this [deleted image]

By #82616 at 27,Jul,10 11:37
As long as you know how to use it does not really matter how big it is and yours is fine. Find more important things to worry about everyone would like a bigger Cock

By #33070 at 26,Jul,10 04:04
Man yours looks great But yea if you wanna work on it use the Stretching exercises and warm ups before you do

By spermkiss at 24,Jul,10 17:46 other posts of spermkiss 
As others have commented, your penis is just fine the way it is, so be happy with what you've got.

Except for surgery, which is expensive, risky and has mixed results, there is NO WAY to permanently enlarge a man's penis. See the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site for more information.

Now about surgery. It involves cutting the ligaments which support the erect penis so that part of the penis shaft which is normally inside the body is on the outside. Yes, most men gain some length with this surgery (up to an inch), but they are often left with a penis that doesn't perform properly. Don't risk it.

By #88663 at 24,Jul,10 11:39
Dude! You have a beutifull cock that yo should be proud of!!! Don't try and fuck with it

By pifad at 24,Jul,10 06:24 other posts of pifad 
You are plenty big.

Adult Discussion Forum