Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Has anyone ever had sex with a relative?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11177 at 27,Apr,09 13:36

Similar topics: 1.FIRST MASTURBATION   2.XXX Bookstores   3.To Circumcise or Not   4.Seeing a relative naked   5.my relative  

New Comment

Comments:
By foreskinlover52 at 08,Nov,17 20:02 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Had sex many times with my **** and loved my aunt too!
By CountryCouple54 at 08,Nov,17 23:31 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Sick fuck.

By bjforall at 08,Nov,17 14:14 other posts of bjforall 
i used to have regular sex with my uncle and his boyfriend . i was the one who initiated it , knew my uncle was gay and he was visiting my gran with his 'friend' they were staying in her spare room and i knew my gran went out to bingo on monday nights so i paid them a visit and asked them if they would let me suck them off.
By bella! at 08,Nov,17 14:56 other posts of bella! 
Your profile states you're 45, if this was something that happened when you were a minor and did not have a grasp of right and wrong, surely your uncle should have recognized that this was wrong. AND if your "indecent proposal" was something that was proposed as an adult, both of you should have known better.

By kebmo at 07,Nov,17 22:26 other posts of kebmo 
These two people are not related... but close. I have a friend who is married. They are in their mid 50's. He has a son and she has a daughter from previous relationships. The son and daughter hooked up, got married, had two klds then got divorced.

I wonder if the kids call their Mom auntie when they're mad.

Every family is a little fucked up.
By CountryCouple54 at 07,Nov,17 22:29 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Not every family is fucked up like that my friend.
By kebmo at 08,Nov,17 10:06 other posts of kebmo 
"My friend". An interesting term used by people who either want some of my money, want to change my opinion or just are not my friend. I don't think any of my friends have ever used that term while talking to me.

-Deep Thoughts by Kebmo
By CountryCouple54 at 08,Nov,17 10:13 other posts of CountryCouple54 
My comments were not towards your situation. The two were not related. It was for the dick sucking cousins and the ones blowing their father-in-law and B-rothers. And I got my own money and my own opinions. And yes we are not friends. All better now?

By CountryCouple54 at 07,Nov,17 10:21 other posts of CountryCouple54 
All you fuckers need help. You all act like this shit is normal or something. Putting your dick in your b-rothers mouth at age 13. Your 18 year old cousins sucking your dick. Blowing your father in-law. You fuckers need to find Jesus or something.
By bella! at 07,Nov,17 10:42 other posts of bella! 
Oh, c'mon, DON'T be so uptight!

Are you the Obersturmbannführer, the person who doesn't tolerate lewd (I'm going to spell the word correctly so there isn't any confusion) behaviour? Maybe you are not the Obersturmbannführer because you swear like a drunken sailor. Remember, this is a sex site, ANYTHING GOES!
By CountryCouple54 at 07,Nov,17 14:51 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Since you said so. Let me give my mom a call, maybe she wants to do anal.Thanks for clearing that up for me.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I guess there is a place for inbreds. What was I thinking. I almost forgot where I was for a minute.

--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

And I just realized, your ok with this topic, but your upset with my drunken sailor mouth. Oh for Pete's sake, don't be so uptight. You can always call your cousins over.
By JustWill at 07,Nov,17 17:16 other posts of JustWill 
(I think bella was being sarcastic there, CC54. )

By bella! at 07,Nov,17 17:57 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, JustWill is correct, I was being sarcastic.

leopoldij likes to refer to me as being the Obersturmbannführer and when I saw his recent post, I couldn't help myself. /forum/thread.php?id=26276#2

By bil47 at 07,Nov,17 18:08 other posts of bil47 
What's a sex-negative person doing on this site? And what does Jesus(!) have to do with it?
By JustWill at 07,Nov,17 18:59 other posts of JustWill 
CountryCouple are not sex-negative. They, like any non-mentally damaged person would, just find inc@st to be an abhorrent practice.
This may be a sex site, and discussion of member's kinks and fantasies is always welcome.
However, there are some perversions that only a lunatic or complete scumbag would practice or encourage.
Inc@st is one such practice.
By bella! at 07,Nov,17 19:27 other posts of bella! 
Gee, I wonder if you broke that down to the simplest level or if your thoughts and choice of words have some confused.
By CountryCouple54 at 07,Nov,17 19:41 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Dammit, my bad. I was a little stressed at work today. Lol
By bella! at 07,Nov,17 20:47 other posts of bella! 
Who's trashing others?

Wait a minute! I'm blacklisted by you know who, JustWill is blacklisted by you know who, countrycouple54 is blacklisted by you know who so who is you know who addressing since you know who can't read what we wrote based on being blacklisted? Gee, This is so confusing!

God bless every mother who selflessly pleasures her wheelchair bound son because she knows that no one else ever would. And I'm sure the same blessing can be extended to every father who shows this special form of manly love and attention to his disabled daughter because he, the father, knows that no way in the world would his damaged daughter ever know or experience this type of love. There will be special places in the afterlife for these selfless people, true Saints.....

Is it me or is that is some effed up thinking?
By JustWill at 07,Nov,17 22:35 other posts of JustWill 
The Walrus is truly deranged and unhinged.
By bella! at 07,Nov,17 23:28 other posts of bella! 
*lix* seems to have called out a member or member(s) for name calling and trashing others.

No has made light of any member that was MO/LESTED by a family member/neighbor/clergy, those are shoes that I NEVER want to walk in.

And as far as the depth of a mother's love, if she really loved her son and wanted to give him that ultimate gift, she would save enough money and hire a young lady or young man and allow her son THAT pleasure while allowing him to keep his dignity.

By bungeman at 07,Nov,17 20:29 other posts of bungeman 
find Jesus and blow him instead of rels.

By Boylover at 07,Nov,17 22:06 other posts of Boylover 
At age 13 I had sex with my uncle. We jerked off each other, and he once gave me a blowjob. My dickhead hurt for 2 days after the BJ (was still uncut), so I wouldn´t let him repeat it.
By CountryCouple54 at 07,Nov,17 22:24 other posts of CountryCouple54 
You and your uncle need help. This shit can't be real.

By licksipsuckit at 07,Nov,17 19:44 other posts of licksipsuckit 
while people here are busy trashing others for having sex with family, l think you should all feel grateful if you didn't come across this behaviour at some point in your life. Not everyone has had a 'CHARMED AND PERFECT' life, so before you judge or call any one names for being SICK OR FUCKED UP, spare a thought for those that had this f0rced upon them as ch!ldren and knew no better, that this might not have been their choice in life.. that they didn't make a choice for this behaviour to be taught to them, or have no one else in life to 'love' sexually, like a disable guy in a wheelchair that was never able to walk and withered away, but his m0ther gave him pleasure because she knew no one else ever would ... some might not be given an equal chance in life and some didn't ask for this to be their life, but for many, this is life, this is how they live and how things are in their world.. the old saying, until you've walked a mile in someone elses shoes, you should not judge.. and in finding god. well we all know happens behind closed doors in churches and the behaviour of this crowd about 'protecting the innocent', god didn't tell these 'sick' individuals to f0rce their dicks into alter boys arses, so asking for jesus to help isn't a safe alternative in my eyes.. Just be careful who you choose to call SICK

*lix*

By #11555 at 27,Apr,09 14:40
I had sex with my wife lots of times!
By supablack at 27,Apr,09 22:17 other posts of supablack 
well in that case lol, but a relative is like a cousin, a sister, or brother, something like that, your wife is your family not a relative?? like your sister in law would be like a differnt case you know
By #5273 at 28,Apr,09 09:34
he knos that....
By supablack at 28,Apr,09 12:15 other posts of supablack 
Hey dumbass one the topic is talking about relatives, second, what he put has nothing to do with this topic, and third, how many times did you have to read it before you understood what i said in the first place, no one asked for comments from the peanut gallery, dumbass
By #5273 at 28,Apr,09 21:52
look... my fellow member he was just saying he had sex with his wife many times... cause he wanted too... he knows what a relative is...
By supablack at 29,Apr,09 11:10 other posts of supablack 
Your not a fellow member of mine, and stop acting like you know how to be proper cause i know that you don't, i am sure he knows what a relative is, but in this case saying that he has sex with his wife is not what the question is asking, your just a waste of time, and also a waste of sperm, why dont you go back inside a nut sack!!!!
By #5273 at 29,Apr,09 17:11
proper? lol? wtf?
By supablack at 29,Apr,09 18:41 other posts of supablack 
Proper?? thats why your like WTF cause you dont know what that is, it would take me forever to explain that to you, your just a waste of time....one day you will grow up, one day i highly doubt it
By #5273 at 29,Apr,09 22:37
chillll nigga, proper isnt the right word. I would go with like nicer or something like that but its all good were all brothers under god i forgive you
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 11:04 other posts of supablack 
Now we gotta go to the slurs, I figured that, typical of you, figuring the type of person that you seem to be, and from your actions that you have shown on this site, tells me alot, Proper was the right work by calling me your fellow member, you can be a fellow member of mine when i like you and to be honest i dont see that every happening, you just really need help i could have went down to your level, but its all good, I hope you grow up sometime
By #5273 at 30,Apr,09 16:47
thanks supa again for the comment, hey i like your new pics
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 16:50 other posts of supablack 
I don't care whether you like my new pics or not,your opinion doesnt matter to me, cause you show that in your comments that you dont have a good one, its written in stone
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 16:52 other posts of supablack 
See you calling me a N***A you expect for me to lower myself, and call you out your name, but i won't, but i do wish that you could call me that to my face, but you know its not possible, thats why it was said
By #5273 at 30,Apr,09 17:32
nigga is a nother term for buddy or dude, or whatever. i dont kno where you live now but in america nigga is used everyday mostly by black ppl actually. i kno what it used to mean but that was way back now it means a totally different thing you kno what i mean nigga?
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 17:44 other posts of supablack 
I know where i am from, and its not used everyday by black people, I myself dont use it, and dont appreciate you using that towards me, cause where i am from it doesnt mean that, and where you are from, people prob need help thinking that it means something good, i know what it use to mean and it still means the same thing, you didnt get the memo, you need to change your vocab
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 17:49 other posts of supablack 
I just know that one of these days people will be able to enjoy these discussions again, one day,
By #5532 at 01,May,09 17:05
A lot of BS over a humorous reply to a question. I don't care for the nigga bit either. But to each his own, problem being some people don't keep it to themselves.
By supablack at 03,May,09 15:32 other posts of supablack 
I was really just being humorous, thats truly my personality, i like to laugh joke and have fun, thats how i am all the time,
By Jamesrr at 24,Dec,16 21:03 other posts of Jamesrr 
Hey man.

Better be very careful pushing the edge these days.

I talk shit too. My fist won't ever beat a weapon.

By greatsiz at 14,Sep,15 06:45 other posts of greatsiz 
My **** inlaw was married with a old man. Once I asked her about her husband,then she described her unssatisfied desire. I told all her story to my wife. Then my wife said , what do you want to do with her then ? I said that if you don't mind , I think we must help her. She laughed and keep silence, telling that in any case I won't accept my **** as your second wife in this home. I replied , o k , I will never do that. Believe me I will just fulfil my duty to satisfy and make your **** happy. After that I proposed my **** in law and told the consent of her elder ****. She readily accepted my proposal . Till now I use to fuck her occasionaly.
By bella! at 14,Sep,15 12:58 other posts of bella! 
Go figure!

With all the people in the world and all the people in India, you're not able to find someone to pork other than family members regardless of whether you're related by bl00d or marriage? The world is going to hell!
By sinanff47 at 25,Dec,16 03:33 other posts of sinanff47 
Why would he travel to India to find someone for sex?

By Andthisisme at 07,Nov,17 10:49 other posts of Andthisisme 
In the Uk there is humour (?) based around certain areas of the country where it is alleged that family members frequently engage in sexual activity with each other. Whether there is any basis in fact for that I doubt but these areas tend to be rather isolated where the population is very inward looking. i assume all contries have similar areas.
I do tend to take a lot of the 'I had sex with my wifes ****' or 'When younger my sibling(s) and I had sex' as deranged wishful fantasies BUT if they are actually true then you are totally right

By twowarmtts at 07,Nov,17 10:15 other posts of twowarmtts 
/blogs/33280.html future father-in-law

By bil47 at 07,Nov,17 09:57 other posts of bil47 
Yes. Some innocent sex-play with my younger boy-sibling (the forum won't let me use "b*rother"). I was 13; he was 11.

By Lilnudeboy at 07,Nov,17 01:23 other posts of Lilnudeboy 
At 14 yrs old my 18year old cousin's used to **** me, 3 of them took turns

By Greek18cm at 25,Dec,16 14:15 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yes. Two of them. I regret both, for diferend readons

By kebmo at 25,Dec,16 05:05 other posts of kebmo 
Yes. I wrote about it in my blog: "OMG I know you." It's about sucking cock with my nephew-in-law.

By gofast at 02,Feb,16 01:22 other posts of gofast 
right before i got married my **** in law **** me at aparty were my wife was at ,she found out a few years later what we did, she made me do it to her as she watch and play with hereself

By #13459 at 13,Jul,09 15:25
I've had sex with a few of my male cousins, my 1st experience was a female, so i guess i am bi.
By #5173 at 14,Jul,09 17:48
my first time was with my male cousin also!!!!!!!!
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,10 02:17 other posts of spermkiss 
I, too, fooled around with my male first cousin.

By pifad at 25,Feb,10 13:05 other posts of pifad 
Sucked my cousin when he was 22 and I was 15. Then he sucked mine

By Sharkie at 13,Jul,09 14:28 other posts of Sharkie 
I was molested when i was young by a cousin too..not sure if that is why i am gay though. Might be a good topic for discussion.

By #9985 at 29,Apr,09 22:27
Never had sex witht a family member. but when i was 13 my dad started going out with a new woman, after about 4 weeks, she and her daughter aged 16 came to stay one weekend, on the Saturday my dad and his 'girfriend' went out early, and when i was in the bath the daughter came in and started to get undressed and said she was going to get in the bath to save water. i covered up my cock which was hard, and she stripped off and got in. i was embarrassed as first but she did not seem to mind sitting there naked in front of me and she ended up pulling the towel away from my hard on. what could i do? me 13 sat there naked in the bath wih a hard on with a 16 year old girl. thinking back, she asked me to stand up about 5 times while she rinsed the soap off of me. never she her again after that, but i can always remember her hairy pussy, as it was the first i had seen
By supablack at 30,Apr,09 16:30 other posts of supablack 
thats a good story, you never saw her again, so i take it she never became your official step sister?? thats hott that she had a hairy bush
By #9985 at 30,Apr,09 20:03
no never saw her again at all after the weekend. she was there until the sunday afternoon, with her mum but it never got mentioned, i can sort of remember, 'wanting' to tell people but who would believe me...lol.. my Dad then broke up with her mum s month or so later.. so it was just memories for me when i was growing...
By supablack at 01,May,09 12:25 other posts of supablack 
Good memories

By #8288 at 02,May,09 06:56
lucky dude.
must have had a few good wanks from that one.....
By #9985 at 02,May,09 07:14
i sure did man, but i was very naive at the time, there was probably moe on other at the tme, but i dd not realise it...Doh!!
By supablack at 03,May,09 15:33 other posts of supablack 
it prob would have been nice to release one then

By BushPilot at 28,Apr,09 20:35 other posts of BushPilot 
If an adopted cousin by marriage counts. Yes. Otherwise, not even close.

By supablack at 27,Apr,09 14:01 other posts of supablack 
I would hope no one has

Adult Discussion Forum