She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who wants to celebrate with me ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 30,Jul,10 12:03
Today , July 30th ... I have now been a member here for exactly 1 year ! I actually find this site to be very addictive , ... but in a good way !!!
First of all I want to personally thank each and every one of you who sent me a gift for the top of my page and secondly for anyone who left me a comment of any kind on anyone of my pics or even commented my wall on the right hand side of my page ! Mostly I want to give a very special "Thank You" to each and everyone of my friends on my "Friends List" for keeping in touch with me this past year as I have had some "Outstanding" conversations with all of you ! All in all if you want to comment any one of my 150 pics or even send me a small gift that would really make my day and I will definitely return the favor as well ! You have all been alot of fun to keep in touch with and I have always enjoyed keeping in touch with all of you ! So in closing , .... I just want to say again ... "Thank You so much" for adding me to your "Friends List" and being there , when we both needed someone to talk with ! This is a great world we live in and it's so nice knowing all of you as we are all one big happy family that we all share one thing in common , ... and that is sharing ourselves , by adding our pics for the whole world to see !!! Love to all .... Rob , ... the "CreativeOne" :-)