Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

circumcision

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jocstfr at 31,Jul,10 15:08  other posts of jocstfr
i feel that I am missing out because I dont have a foreskin. I luv the pics of dicks which are either hooded or exposed.More to play with. Am I realling missing out on something cool? Would luv to see what my dick would look like with a foreskin.

Similar topics: 1.circumcision?   2.So why is it that straight guys...   3.circumcision   4.Considering Circumcision   5.Circumcision in the UK press  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 17,Nov,16 05:37 other posts of kebmo 
Because I live in Canada it's easy to meet circumcised guys, like me. I much prefer them. It's just personal choice. My mouth, my choice.

By #202392 at 16,Nov,16 20:06
I wish i had my foreskin still

By #4222 at 31,Jul,10 17:27
I totally miss my 4skin.
By #451923 at 18,Mar,16 06:09
Did you get to enjoy it before it got cut off?

By #119027 at 01,Dec,10 01:57
I have decided I like a circumcised cock. I like the way it looks. I have had a couple of boyfriends that were not circumcised and my brother is not as well. I didn't know or care much one way or the other, but my sex obsession is circumcised and I think his cock is so sexy, so exposed.
By #6568 at 01,Dec,10 09:21
.....So what is the difference when the foreskin is pulled right back?....an intact penis is then very similar in appearance to a mutilated one,...obviously the intact one has many more nerve endings and sensations for the owner, but looks are nearly the same.

By basque9 at 27,Oct,10 04:06 other posts of basque9 
I got cut for medical reasons in my 40's. Through jelquing, I have been able to grow back a sizable amount of foreskin! I like the idea of having enough skin to cover my glans when I am flaccid. I also like how my skin retracts at the slightest hint of an erection!

By #6568 at 04,Aug,10 07:06
This keeps coming up here every few days/weeks, and it will do with so many men/boys who were cut as babies by people who should, frankly, have known better than to mutilate tiny children for no valid reason.

If you don't have a foreskin then it is not really of any consequence what it would have felt like to have one, so just get on with enjoying what you do have.

However, I do hope that sites like this (and others) will eventually erode the ignorance that allows small children to be mutilated as a matter or course.

The truth is that the foreskin has it's own blood supply and is rich in nerve endings that supply another set of sensations to the penis that are quite different to those in either the glans or the shaft. Removal of the foreskin is INTENDED to remove part of the voluptuous sensation of sexual stimulation and thus sexually cripple the individual..........

......Apart from medical need it should be banned in all countries now!

By nylonlover at 31,Jul,10 15:18 other posts of nylonlover 
I love my foreskin. A lot of fun to play with.

Adult Discussion Forum