She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Missing my foreskin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jocstfr at 02,Aug,10 00:44  other posts of jocstfr
After looking at all the hot uncut cut cocks on the site I am feeling deprived that I dont have a foreskin. The hood looks so cool wrapped around the cock head. Plus I have scars on my dick from where it used to be before they cut it off. Does anybody else feel this way??

Similar topics: 1.circumcision   2.foreskin adhesion   3.Restoring Foreskin   4.shape of a cock   5.Foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sharkie at 04,Aug,10 08:50 other posts of Sharkie 
There should be laws prohibiting circumcision of young boys who cannot speak for themselfes....this is pointless mutilation. Unless of course it is some "religious" custom.

By slipper at 02,Aug,10 22:11 other posts of slipper 
You have my genuine and sincerest condolences! Unfortunately, apparently you have not been given the choice or opportunity to know what you are missing.

By #67340 at 02,Aug,10 06:24
I wish I had my foreskin. So much that I'm looking at restoring it!
By JeffinKS at 02,Aug,10 16:54 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am restoring mine and loving the results so far

By #87279 at 02,Aug,10 01:28
Always want what we can't have! Huh? There are plus and minuses to both ways. I have been cut all my life and I love mine just the way it is! Went and looked at your photos and have no idea for your concern as your cock is absolutely gorgeous just the way it is!
By jocstfr at 02,Aug,10 02:57 other posts of jocstfr 
Thanks Horny! Your right! I should be happy with what I have. You have a hot cock!!

Adult Discussion Forum