Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anal sex for male gives more pleasure

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93707 at 03,Aug,10 18:08
Hi everyone ,
Is it anal sex gives more pleasure ?
how is the feelings when ur ass fucked ?
I dont know the pleasure ,can you tell me ur experience.

Similar topics: 1.Girls and anal   2.whats pleasant in anal sex? its shit panic.   3.anal sex? painful or pleasurable?   4.Anal Play   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By mark_99 at 01,Oct,13 07:32 other posts of mark_99 
Yes i agree with spermkiss,Ive had sex with women but i had my first biggest orgasm with a guys cock in my ass,and snice that first experience ive never looked back. I also have reached a climax from the head of a penis rubbing my prostate,and hardly touching my cock myself. I think its something all guys should try if only just once in your whole life.

By spermkiss at 19,Oct,10 17:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Many men find prostate stimulation thru anal penitration highly pleasurable and can reach a climax and ejaculate solely from this. And this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I'm as gay as they come and the physical pleasure I get from being fucked is so small it is almost non-existant. My pleasure is emotional and psychological.

On the other hand, there are a LOT OF STRAIGHT MEN who like to be fucked in the ass. If you are one of those men, go for it. Many men have told me that the most intense and pleasurable orgasms they ever had are those that happened when another man's dick was up their ass.

By #108498 at 07,Oct,10 16:50
I also like to use toys

Adult Discussion Forum