Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

do you swallow

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 04,Aug,10 18:45
absolutely ,what else would you do with a mouthful of cum

Similar topics: 1.Spit or swallow   2.keep calm and swallow cum   3.Swallow or not   4.Swallow or Spit   5.Cum swallowing survey  

New Comment

Comments:
By mikeyd270 at 26,Apr,11 06:23 other posts of mikeyd270 
I love cum in my mouth and I love to swallow!!! All good cocksuckers should.

By #115773 at 30,Dec,10 16:25
it'd be rude not to, right?
By spermkiss at 18,Jan,11 06:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. When a man comes in my mouth he is giving me a thank you gift for a job well done. He is giving me part of himself, his sperm. To decline this gift would be rude.

By #5 at 24,Apr,11 17:10
It's not rude. This is taking care of your own health and stay STD free.
By spermkiss at 24,Apr,11 17:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Once a guy's dick goes into your mouth you've already exposed yourself to virtually the maximum risk of contracting an STD. The additional risk from allowing him to ejaculate in your mouth and from swallowing his sperm is so small that it is virtually non-existant. So if you're gonna be a cocksucker, you might as well do it right and bring him to climax and swallow his load.
By #115773 at 25,Apr,11 16:00
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,11 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
It's so nice to have another cocksucker agree with me. We cocksuckers know that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, as satisfying, rewarding and fulfilling as taking another man's dick into our mouths and stimulating him to climax and receiving his warm creamy sperm.

By #135959 at 30,Jan,11 19:10
Of course

By #114237 at 30,Dec,10 17:25
I started licking my own cum from my hands preteen age. Then my stepdad and I started playing and I swallowed his load all the time, when I was young I was limber enough to take the head of my cock into my mouth and swallow my own, to this day I love cock sucking and swallowing the cum from other mens cocks.

By #6437 at 05,Aug,10 17:31
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES!!! I love to swallow hot cock cum

By spermkiss at 04,Aug,10 21:31 other posts of spermkiss 
I always swallow. Always. Even the very first time I sucked a guy off, I swallowed. He was blown away because he was a lot more experienced than I was, having been sucking guys off for more than three years. But he had never swallowed and I did on my first time.

My thinking is that if I think enough of a guy to suck his cock and bring him to climax, then I should swallow his sperm. There is also a deep philosophical satisfaction to be had in swallowing another man's sperm. When I swallow it's good to know that his sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. And that feels good.

Adult Discussion Forum