to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Butt plug

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 04,Aug,10 19:05
Who uses butt plugs,some massage the prostate masturbating with a butt plug is heaven

Similar topics: 1.Butt plug in ass while riding bike!   2.Dildo or butt plug?   3.fox tail butt plug   4.Fox tail butt plug   5.Butt plugs in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By Canaus01 at 13,May,21 17:04 other posts of Canaus01 
I love the feel of my asshole being plugged. I wear one that has a roller ball inside, when walking it’s shear bliss feeling that bounce around in my asshole.

By #516354 at 21,Jul,20 00:43
[deleted image]
Love having my butt plug in especially when going to the shops.I get a hard on whilst shopping and have a good wank when I get home.A few times I have been turned on so much I have cum in my panties during shopping.
By wycowboy at 21,Jul,20 13:45 other posts of wycowboy 
I was wearing one while shopping when I ran into my friends very hot wife. I already had a stiffy from walking in public with it. I started flexing my cheeks which kept it rubbing my prostate and blew a really satisfying load in my underwear. I've often wondered if she knew, lol.
By #516354 at 21,Jul,20 17:06
NICE!!
By #574505 at 11,Aug,20 22:33

By onthelose at 11,Aug,20 22:04 other posts of onthelose 
I wear one from time to time but find that the ones I have spread my ass cheeks to much, which is uncomfortable. I modified them so all is well. I am going to buy one a little smaller, so I can wear it all day. Wouldn't it be nice if it was a real cock once in a while?

By #622870 at 02,Aug,20 10:15
[deleted image]

I used to live wearing buttplug while sexy thong panties holding it inside.Used to be like that for a few hours

By wycowboy at 20,Jul,20 12:50 other posts of wycowboy 
I have a few. I sometimes wear one for hours while working around the house or going out on errands, most of the time with an erection from stimulation of my prostate. I was wearing one last Friday while doing the laundry. While getting the first load out of the dryer it hit my prostate just right and I blew a huge load all over my clean clothes. I didn't mind though, it was worth it.

By #621262 at 20,Jul,20 10:38
I like them but fear them slipping inside
[deleted image]

By dickswanger at 20,Jul,20 09:55 other posts of dickswanger 

By #27314 at 15,Jun,12 09:31
I love wearing one when I'm outside talking to the neighbors. I clench my asscheeks and feel it move while I'm standing there talking to them.
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,12 22:48 other posts of spermkiss 
I got a hard-on just reading this. The idea of putting a butt plug in your ass, getting dressed and socializing with the neighbors with it in there and then clenching your ass to give yourself sexual stimulation during the chat is mind blowing.

In this same vein, I once had a guy suck me off while I was talking on the telephone to my mother.

By #27633 at 03,Mar,12 01:49
Currently wear one most the time while Im at home ... going to start going out with one too

By #88663 at 05,Aug,10 18:33
Wooohooo! Love my rude boy,makes me cun hard!

By #88663 at 05,Aug,10 01:18
I have a few differant butt plugs sometimes I do my work around the house while wearing one! I like to cut the lawn wearing one

Adult Discussion Forum