to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Panty collection

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3997 at 10,Aug,10 20:22
For the panty sniffers out there, have you ever had a collection of panties, and if who where did you get them from, when I was younger in my teens I had a collection of panties from my sisters friends I would snatch a pair of thiers if they spent the night and went someone and left their bags till they came back, from aunts, or my neighbors when house sitting, even as i got a little older I started collecting panties again, anyone else at some point??

Similar topics: 1.Panty, etc,, Under male clothing   2.starting a photo collection   3.Who has a good "favorites" collection?   4.panty pics   5.panty sniffer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #519017 at 30,Dec,16 23:05
Now I can borrow my wife's panties I don't keep a collection. I had a girl friend once who seemed to put every one of her panties on display on a drying rack in her bathroom when I visited her flat. I always had a play with them when I visited her early on, looking for pubic hairs caught in the embroidery before I'd seen her cunt for real. I kept a couple of girl friends panties for years to jerk my load over but got rid of them when I had a regular supply from my wife.

By #108498 at 14,May,14 01:43
Like my wife with marks of vulva underwear, do you like?
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #136427 at 06,May,14 21:25
Your awesome, I love panties

By leopoldij at 03,Apr,14 19:39 other posts of leopoldij 
In UK cities, I've often seen drunk girls take a leak at the side of the street. One not I was so horny that I saw these two girls, one peeing, the other watching. I approached them and said I'd give them 10 pounds if she game me her panties. She agreed. Then I became bolder. I said I'd double that if she first rubbed them on her pussy. She did. I collected the panties, went to the side of the street, quite dark at that point, and started sniffing the pussy juice and pee. I was also write hard, visibly so, and was touching my crotch. Before I knew it, I realized the girls were watching. I pretended I didn't know, and pulled my cock out. I masturbated and masturbated until o shot a huge load. When I had spilled the very last drop, i looked and saw the girls were still the they saw that I saw them, I managed to say thanks, and then they disappeared.

By #48976 at 23,Mar,11 16:43
i started borrowing (stealing) panties when i was 15 from my cousins and their friends. then from neighbors and laundry mats and girlfriends. now i buy most of my own and take from where i can i have many from girls size 6x to ladies size 14
my collection is now close to 350 pair and i dont plan to stop anytime soon (i'm now 47) every pair is special due to the thought of getting caught taking them.
By #3997 at 03,Apr,14 12:07
Nice

By #136638 at 15,Mar,11 16:25
My favorite time was once when 6 of my sisters friends were staying over. The six friends arrived and were spending the weekend. They ranged in age from 18 to 21. Saturday morning my sister and her friends all went shopping. I knew they would be gone most of the day. Shortly after they left I made a round to their bedrooms and was lucky enough to find soiled panties belonging to all of six of them. I made a mental note of which pair belonged to who and took them to my bedroom where I stripped naked. I lay on the bed and as I stroked my hard cock I took turns smelling their panties. After a few strokes I would move to another pair of panties. I went through each pair of panties several times before I finally decided that her one friend which was 18 had the best smelling pussy. By that point I had pretty well licked the crotches clean so I wadded all of them together except the 18 year old. I stuck her panties to my nose and inhaled as I jacked my cock with the other's panties. It didn't take long until I had shot cum all over the panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
By #3997 at 16,Aug,11 19:23
Nice I did that too when my sisters friends would spend the night

By #23904 at 26,Jan,14 15:14
I'd already moved out when my **** started having **** overs. I feel ripped off.

By hotcock33 at 17,Aug,11 06:48 other posts of hotcock33 
I started by taking my cousins, and friends of the family. Now my gf and I buy them together. I dont have a huge collection, but probably 25-50 or so aprx.

Adult Discussion Forum