Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fuck Buddies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 12,Aug,10 16:46
Have you ever had a fuck buddy,meet for sex only no ties,I hanen't but I have a lady who wants this arrangment with me.

Similar topics: 1.Buddies together...???   2.Fuck buddies   3.ever masturbate with a buddy   4.fuck buddies   5.No sex makes zuff go ccrraaazzzzyyy  

New Comment

Comments:
By andrew999999999 at 19,Nov,13 21:00 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've had a couple, female and male. Just call up, ask if they had some freetime, then arrange a time, and I go round and fuck them, then leave.

By #429207 at 19,Nov,13 12:01
Lookin 4 a fuck buddy

By hogweed at 12,Aug,10 19:21 other posts of hogweed 
Yes, I have. Quite a few years ago, I had a fuck buddy. It actually worked out very well for us both. When either of us wanted or needed to have their carnal desires satisfied, we would give one another a ring, and within half an hour, we would be rooting away. There were no strings attached; we would just fuck and that was it. We did this for about two years, before we both met up with people for a proper relationship. It worked perfectly well for us, but it wouldn't do for a lot of people because emotions come in to play. Think about it very carefully before taking on a fuck buddy.

By #3997 at 12,Aug,10 18:18
I have had a fuck buddy, that we just met strictly for sex, when either of us was horny and went home alone for the night, but now we are both married and neither of our s/o knows and we remain friends. but we both knew what each other wanted

Adult Discussion Forum