Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

forskin or no forskin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96004 at 12,Aug,10 23:10
is it better to be cut or uncut
post pics and comment

Similar topics: 1.anyone for docking?   2.using vaccume on forskin to vibrate and shoot hard   3.Tight forskin   4.forskin balloon   5.Forskin restoration  

New Comment

Comments:
By mzr at 07,Sep,10 12:39 other posts of mzr 
I love my foreskin too

By slipper at 09,Sep,10 03:11 other posts of slipper 
Wow, nice skin-nipple!

By jocstfr at 08,Sep,10 02:14 other posts of jocstfr 
no foreskin and missing it wish i still had it. My dick is incomplete without it. You guys are lucky to have that fun skin to play with

By #92257 at 14,Aug,10 19:00
Being uncut is like driving a convertible. You can drive with the top up or the top down.
By slipper at 15,Aug,10 00:52 other posts of slipper 

By #93356 at 06,Sep,10 02:37
Hey this is one of the best comments I have seem on this site. Original and humorous

What do you do to lock your top down?
By #95836 at 06,Sep,10 14:18
What do you do if you are driving it home with the top down and it start's raining?
By #23212 at 07,Sep,10 05:58
Of course, you quickly get down to where the 'rain' is 'squirting from', and lap it up.

By jocstfr at 14,Aug,10 12:41 other posts of jocstfr 
I thinks its better to be uncut. No scarring and more to play with. Its so hot to see the cock heads on this site peeking out from their hoods. MMMMMM Wish I had mine

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 13,Aug,10 10:05 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
IT'S BEST TO LOVE WHAT YOU GOT. I LOVE SKIN BUT LOVE MY COCK.

By slipper at 13,Aug,10 05:15 other posts of slipper 
Please, look down the list of threads at any given time and do a search here. Foreskin is a popular topic. You'll find MANY threads devoted to it.

I'd not "lose" my skin for anything, since it has been and continues to be a lifelong and erotic toy for me, one that gives me and my wife considerable pleasure. You will see many who are cut wishing they had skin, others glad they don't have it (and a very few who have opted to be circed as adults).

For the most part, those who were cut as children truly do not know what they are missing. Describing the feelings of skin with its myriad touch and stretch neurons is like trying to describe sight to the congenitally blind.

Adult Discussion Forum