Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

sniffin womens panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10906 at 06,May,09 22:02
i have an obsession with it think its even gettin out of hand !!... love to smell and wank ... drive me nuts.. iv seen site where u can buy them ..am i alone ?

Similar topics: 1.Panty Sniffing   2.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   3.Sniffin panties   4.Guys wearing girly panties   5.Wearing panties while high on meth  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 30,Mar,11 18:54
Guys have always and always will have a fascination with a womans panties. Panties are the item closest to a woman's body. They hold all the scent that makes a woman a woman. Every woman has her favorite pair of panties. Every day they are discarded, dirty, into the hamper. They are seldom handled by anyone other than the woman who owns them. And panties are one of the most intimate items a woman owns. To have a woman's panties is like having a little piece of her. Lots of men use panties when they are alone, they touch them, sniff them, lick them and even wear them. This is very normal and something that woman are finally understanding and lots are even becoming aroused knowing a guy is playing with there panties when they are gone. It shows just how turned on a man is by a woman. Check out our profile for more about us.
By #3997 at 12,Aug,11 18:44
That was very well put and so true

By #108498 at 07,Oct,10 17:42
I also like to wear the wife unwashed briefs masturbation

By #6437 at 16,May,09 11:13
mmmmm love to sniff dirty panties i raid hampers for dirty panties

By #8288 at 07,May,09 09:16
I think there was an earlier discussion regarding this....??
By #10906 at 07,May,09 10:35
under what topic i wanna read ! thanks
By #5532 at 08,May,09 05:04
Okay, I have read this question many times and have pondered over it. My only response is - why?
By #3997 at 08,May,09 15:34
there was a discussion a few, regarding this topic, luvmyclit, your asking why guys like to sniff womens panties??
By #5532 at 08,May,09 22:18
Well yes. It seems a bit like smoking a cigarette with a filter. If you want the real thing, why not go directly to the source?
By #3997 at 11,May,09 01:51
sometimes you cant go directly to the source, once i was housesitting for some close friends of mine, and I had sniff his wifes panties, i liked the smell, but prob wouldnt get the chance to go right to the source, but who knows, cause he flirts with my girl, and i flirt with his, so who knows what kind of swapping that could happen, i think its a turn on, luvmyclit if i could get to a pair of yours i would sniff them if you would let me

By #7976 at 10,May,09 03:02
Only if I just took them off the woman. And then, only to get a head start on pleasing the source of the heavenly aroma.

By #8288 at 08,May,09 09:55
The sense of smell is one of the most powerful and permanent ones we have. You might forget what something looks like, sounds like, or feels like, but in most cases once you have smelled something you will remember that smell for a very long time.

Also, our groin area is filled with pheromone producing glands which secrete the stuff all the time. Mix that with the scent of genital secretions, sweat, and some urine and it gives each of us our own unique scent, which can be a sexual turn-on. Just basic biology....humans have evolved, but many of our instincts are still the same as that of other animals.
By #3997 at 08,May,09 15:36
Very well put topspy, i was trying to think of a good way to put that, this was very well put, like in the family feud, GOOD ANSWER lol

Adult Discussion Forum