Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why do folks get nasty on this site(NOT ALL)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 19,Aug,10 17:46
Sometimes I feel like I pissed in someones corn flakes,I do the best I can to support this group, that is what it takes people ...support...I have 6 inches and I have to hold my breath for that,I've seen 10 -12 inches on this site ,how do you keep from passing out..still very thought provoking, lets try to be friends ,we all have a reason for being here.

Similar topics: 1.Are folks getting more mean than usual on SYD/SYC lately?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.is my puss nasty?   4.nasty and fun?   5.nasty people on site!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 20,Aug,10 14:18
Some people are just that way, idiots I suppose. I banned someone just now for his wonderful first and last message. "You are the best looking whore on this site".....real class. I am not mad nor angry, just ban classy folks like him off to cyber-jail. At times it does require some thicker skin on this or any site.
By #90939 at 20,Aug,10 19:26
I agree with you all the way...have gotten a lot of pm's with nasty and rude comments. I guess I'll have to get some thicker skin and start banning the jerks.
By #59855 at 21,Aug,10 22:22
From Matt's Wife: Ya we just ignore them

By pifad at 20,Aug,10 11:28 other posts of pifad 
pant, you haven't got a leg to stand on, on this one. I am here for fun. Not to cause any trouble. I am nice to people and if they are mean to me I move on. I don't dis anyone whether they have pics or not. But if anyone doesn't have pics it seems a little one sided. And that can't really be fair. Just sayin

Adult Discussion Forum