Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Panties and thongs.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11083 at 07,May,09 22:37
Who wears them. I l0ve the s0ft material against my cock and balls. Any0ne else enj0y them.

Similar topics: 1.guys wearing thongs   2.Will someone make this happen for me!? My ultimate fantasy.   3.Do women mean anything by ..........   4.anyone line thongs?   5.wearing thongs/panites  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 30,Mar,11 19:03
I enjoy wearing panties also. Nice to see others who are also into wearing panties. That soft material against your dick and balls feels so amazing. Just the thought of being able to slide a pair on gets me excited. Satin panties are my favorite as they are so slippery and smooth against me, I wear all styles bikini, thong, etc but bikini are my favorite. My wife knows I wear panties and she likes to see me wearing panties and we often have intercourse while both wearing panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

By kalebi at 10,May,09 11:51 other posts of kalebi 
I love them! specially with a shaved dick!!!

By #7976 at 10,May,09 03:00
On young girls or those with extremely fit bodies, a thong is a thing of beauty. The rest of us should stay clear of even considering wearing them. If you want to go minimalist, just leave the undies off all together. Sometimes less really is more.

Adult Discussion Forum