pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How we can keep the site real! (Read this if you care for SYC/SYD)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #76448 at 23,Aug,10 03:13
It's a crying fucking shame that the real posters are being drowned by internet pics. It's a common theme every day. Let's have a "fake or real" option the same as "hot or not" but with an incentive on "outing" fake or internet pics. eg... send to new category "spam" and earn 1 point or lose 3 if enough members agree or disagree it's spam or not?. Quarantine the fakes so we can see the real thing!

Similar topics: 1.How many REAL women and/or COUPLES are actually on the site?   2.help me get some real users for this site.   3.WHO IS A FAKE?   4.New laws in Russia against homosexuals   5.BS MEMBERS PLAYING GAMES...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 04,May,15 11:58
cant see the point of posting web crap on an amateur site, its about keeping it real, and l go by the age old saying, 'if it looks too good to be true' its usually a fake, any cock over ten inches is worth doing a reverse search on before investing time in it, as most are stolen shots and are on so many sites, its easy to weed them out *lix*

By #82616 at 23,Aug,10 13:40
Tag your cock or pussy with your screenname

By #23212 at 23,Aug,10 03:27
While I agree about the internet pics problem here, your proposal does not sound very much different from that which is already available: 'evaluate' >> 'internet pic', which I believe does approx. the same thing, for recently posted pics. And remember also, that lots of those that are clearly from the internet, get many comments on how wonderful they are, etc., etc., and even voted on to the main page, as the admin has stated many times here.

Adult Discussion Forum