to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What makes a pussy mature??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 23,Aug,10 12:12
I'm 31 years old, fucked more in my life already than some women over their 50's, have had children...what does a pussy make mature?? The age, the experience, if it has been stretched or not? I think the statement mature is a bit vague!! So tell me what makes that a cunt is mature?

Similar topics: 1.Comparison of young and mature cocks   2.Pubic Hair!   3.Mature girls for the win   4.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   5.Pussy I Preferred  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316255 at 22,Sep,13 09:19
Leaving it out in the sun too long?
By #23212 at 22,Sep,13 23:48
Nah, that's 'solera', and it's for sherry. For pussies, I believe the 'wine model' might be a better analogy--leaving it in an oak cask for c.10 years.

By #5532 at 25,Aug,10 04:54
Age and experience.
By #96728 at 30,Aug,10 10:38
so from what age?
By #5532 at 30,Aug,10 13:46
Good question. 35? I guess it would depend on a lot of variables so it would be different from one woman to the next. I know I count as mature, nearly 50, 4 kids, an ex, etc.
By #6568 at 30,Aug,10 15:40
....Lovely!!

By #6568 at 24,Aug,10 12:29
"mature" for anything sexual means; 'too old to really be doing it but surprisingly able and hot'......a sort of ageist compliment!

Teenagers think they have a monopy on sex so anyone over 25 who looks like they can still do it is "mature"....

For those who are 25 it's anyone hot and able over 35.....

For people over 35 it's anyone over 40....

For the over 40's it's anyone over 50......

For those over 50 it's anyone of the same age because by that age you have worked out that mature people have teh experience and life skills to have sex much better than when they were younger......
By #85875 at 24,Aug,10 21:27
how does mature mean to old really to be doing it. For example cheese can be mature. But it is still able to be tasty. I don't like working numbers into love and relationships and i consider age one of those numbers.
By #6568 at 25,Aug,10 07:58
"......how does mature mean to(o) old to really be doing it..."

....It does'nt,...read what I wrote...

The trouble is that the world is a very ageist place and never more so than in sexual matters... There's quite a lot of people who won't even consider a potential partner if that person is over a certain age,..even if they really like him/her!!......

.......Just have a quiet listen to your female friends when they don't realise you are,......."he's really nice!....but he's over 30, it's such a shame"!!

By #96500 at 24,Aug,10 09:05
Pubic hair makes a cunt mature. Hairless pussies are infant pussies. I do not fuck infants.
By #59855 at 24,Aug,10 18:50
From Matt's Wife: That is your choice but I don't like hair on mine, sometimes I will do what fantasy does and have a little hair on my mound but never anywhere else

Adult Discussion Forum