Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dreams about sucking a hard cock.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88754 at 25,Aug,10 13:49
Has anyone that has never sucked a cock had dreams about holding a hard dick and sucking it. I did last night. Tell us your dream story. I was walking to my car and passed a mens room and had to go. In side were two men having oral sex. I ask it I could hold and suck one of the mens hard cock, and did.

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cocks   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   4.is this normal making out between man &woman?   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460360 at 17,May,15 01:25
If every guy could suck his own dick, I think singles bars would go out of business overnight. I've actually had totally holodeck-quality dreams where I've been able to suck my own cock. I could feel the moist lips and tongue working my glans, piss slit, shaft, and balls (including sucking a ball and half my ball sack in and out of my mouth). My lips and tongue were sensing cock and my cock was sensing lips and tongue. Skin texture. Flavor. Warmth. Arousal. I've had this dream several times over the years. Each time I think I've learned the trick to sucking my own cock, and it's incredibly easy. Big disappointment every time I wake up and try.

By stroker11 at 15,Apr,15 09:53 other posts of stroker11 
My dream and fantasy is that I find myself trying to suck my own cock and can amost bend down and reach it...almost is the key word here. Then I wake up and am disappointed again.
By spermkiss at 15,Apr,15 15:46 other posts of spermkiss 
I am reminded of that old riddle: "Why do dogs lick their genitals?" "Because they can."

There isn't a man in the world who wouldn't suck his own cock if he could. And some men can. Roughly one man in four hundred is limber enough and/or has a long enough cock that he can put it in his mouth.
By tb1 at 15,Apr,15 17:15 other posts of tb1 
well, I wish I was 1 in the 400
By spermkiss at 15,Apr,15 21:44 other posts of spermkiss 
One member of this site who can suck his own cock is NakedRuss. He has several photos on his page of him doing that very deed.
By tb1 at 16,Apr,15 13:44 other posts of tb1 
and here he is:

[deleted image]

By 3fdfd at 15,Apr,15 17:42 other posts of 3fdfd 
I sucked my own cock 1000 times in my dreams except I woke up 1000 times just as the head was going into my mouth - oh well ......

By #76904 at 25,Aug,10 22:33
I have never been intimate with a man, but I've had more gay dreams than I can remember at this point. I have a friend, my best friend of many years, and I routinely have gay dreams about him... This has been going on for over a year now - I dream about us about once a month. Its never the same, but I have given him head in my dreams many times. Sometimes he returns the favor .

In my most recent dream, he was licking my balls which I remember felt amazing, and then I blew him... Usually I only remember bits and pieces
By spermkiss at 25,Aug,10 22:37 other posts of spermkiss 
It is not at all unusual for a person of one sexual orientation to have dreams and fantasies of the other. I'm as gay as they come and I often have straight fantasies and dreams.

So you straight guys having gay dreams and fantasies are completely normal.
By #76904 at 25,Aug,10 22:53
huh, but i don't really think im totally strait... i totally love looking at cocks and would like to try one for real
By spermkiss at 27,Aug,10 01:26 other posts of spermkiss 
What are you waiting for? Go for it. I just had a look at your page and you have a stunningly attractive penis. I'd suck you off in a flash. You shouldn't have any trouble at at finding a guy with whom you can swap blow jobs.
By #76904 at 27,Aug,10 01:49
wow, thank you for the compliment
By tb1 at 15,Apr,15 04:35 other posts of tb1 
I agree with you spermkiss, Florence has a gr8 cock and there should be no shortage of willing partners

By #316057 at 15,Apr,15 04:45

By #486897 at 10,Apr,15 11:59
Thats hot I was sitting around watching TV the other night and this Guy asks if he could ask me a question I said sure he asks if I was gay I say no but am Big why just wondering.So I laid it all out on the table I tell him and told him I suck dick but don't fuck he had the biggest cock I have ever seen I suck him off and swallowed all of great tasting sweet cum
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,15 20:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Buddy, it sounds as though you're a straight cocksucker. This is a man who self-identifies as straight, who lives as straight, but never-the-less likes to suck guys off. Hey, that's totally cool.

A lot of people think that guys like you do not exist, but believe me, they do. There are undoubtedly millions worldwide.

Adult Discussion Forum